Payment

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Rhea County

Life Care Center Of Rhea County
64px
Posted by Caring84232750 August 14, 2015

The Veranda at Life Care Center of Rhea County was a fairly large facility. They had a whole calendar of activities and they took seniors out to restaurants once a month. They also take them to the bank, to Walmart, and other places, so they had a lot going on for their assisted living residents. There is also a nursing home attached to it. My father-in-law has dementia and this is more of an assisted living facility; it is not like a memory care facility or anything. For people with dementia -- especially advanced dementia -- I don't think they would have the right type of care. I really did not see anything on which they needed to improve. They had rooms available, but it is a newer facility, so it hadn't filled up yet. The nursing facility was full, but the assisted living facility still had openings.

Life Care Center Of Rhea County
64px
Posted by Family of Marie Lee Hill October 13, 2014

How can we thank you enough for the way in which you cared for our Mother / Grandmother. It was so important to our family that Mother / Grandmother was able to spend her last days in such a caring environment with such an impeccably high standard of care, delivered with such warmth.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 445494

Health
2.0
Overall
1.0
Quality