Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

90 Lindall Street, Danvers, MA, 01923

Reviews of Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

bmartin_ March 07, 2014

upon my arrival at this facility,I was hit with an awful stench of urine,i could not believe my loved one was living here, I instantly felt I was in a third world country,. the clutter,,the mess,,the disarray,everywhere....over a 6 week period I visited my dad as often as I could,and each time he was in worse condition than the last..a frail,handicapped elderly man,was not handled with care,love,or the correct amount of attention needed for him.yelled at in middle of the nite,manhandled out of bed while he screamed in pain,even threatened at times....my poor dad spent the rest of his life like this,and this place could not even get the tv working properly,in the 6 weeks he was there before his untimely death,think people, think long and hard before u bring a loved one to this third world country nursing home,because my dad is gone now, and he will not be coming back,

drgwish3 January 07, 2012

I would have to recommend that you avoid this facility as my family went to visit a dear neighbor who was there and they treated her unfriendly and the elderly people were out in the hallway asking when their dinner would be ready... It seemed more like an understaffed hospital than a nursing home... It was not inviting, welcoming, or friendly in any way. There were no nice dinnerware, just a tray with hospital like atmosphere. The staff were busy writing and didn't acknowledge that I was even talking to them... Thank goodness I called her brother and he took her out of there and brought her to a great, loving environment at Brighton Gardens of North Shore in Danvers.

About Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Danvers, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: