Cypress Cove Care Center

700 SE 8th Ave., Crystal River, FL, 34429

Reviews of Cypress Cove Care Center

captsnook August 28, 2012

Cypress Cove was very clean in every room or hallway that I walked thru while making daily visits to see my mother. The staff was friendly and explained the billing and how medicare payments were made. They had progress meeting to explain how my mothers rehab was going. We decided to have the facility do my mothers laundry and several items were lost. Also, her perfume that we bought her for mothers day disappeared. When I reported it, they said to bring in the receipt and they would try to replace it. We just forgot about it because it wasn't worth the hassle. My mother spent 2 different visits here and finally passed away at the nursing home. During almost a year, I became close to many nurses that really loved my mother and showed sadness with her passing. I rated this 3 stars only because of the missing clothes and other items that we could not find. When I went to retrieve her belongings, the tv was not on the cart. We found it on the dresser. We also lost a $2400 hearing aid. The passing of a parent shouldn't make you have to search for missing items while your grieving.

Daisy03 May 19, 2012

My mother wants a place close to her home and in her own community area so we decided on this facility. It's not a new place with swimming pools and golf course but this place is very clean, ample and is well taken care of. The rooms are very clean as well. The staff is very responsive to us, especially to her. She's already 90 years old and very demanding, but they handle her with great graciousness. At home, my mother's sugar level was uncontrollable. But when she entered this facility, it stabilized, an evidence that they're giving her the care she really needs, excellent medication and providing her good food. I witnessed 3 activities when I visited my mom: for education, for physical and for speech. In addition, they make sure their resident's calendar is full of daily activities. Example, they have movies, ice cream, fishing in a local lake, bingo and other card games. Last Easter, they held a tea party for the residents. To render better service to their clients, it can help if a professional person reports the progress of the resident to a family member once a week or once every two weeks.

About Cypress Cove Care Center

Cypress Cove Care Center is a nursing home in Crystal River, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cypress Cove Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cypress Cove Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105437
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

Location of Cypress Cove Care Center