Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

3537 12th Street NW, Canton, OH, 44708

Reviews of Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Astoria Rehab Patient April 11, 2017

I have met a lot of good friends at Astoria. I enjoyed everything they had to offer. I tell all of my friends what a great place it to be for care and rehab. Astoria has great nurses, kitchen staff and great activity staff. Activities plans outings that everyone enjoys. the maintenance manager fixes anything that needs to be fixed. Thank you to administrator for having me at Astoria

Kathy122152150 March 21, 2016

We visited Astoria for my great-aunt. It was beautiful, very nice, and clean. It seemed like it would be a good place for her. The rooms were very nice but weren’t as big as the ones in another facility, yet still very acceptable.

Caring112414850 September 30, 2015

I didn’t care for Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation. We didn’t choose it because it was noisy but the location was good.

Anonymous110104650 August 28, 2015

Astoria Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation was not a nice place. I was not impressed with it at all. They did not help my friend. They did not seem very competent to me. I would never recommend it to anybody.

About Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Canton, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 366391
  • Ownership Type For Profit Individual

• Resident Capacity 83