About EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon
Epoch Senior Healthcare of Sharon is a 66-bed skilled nursing facility, specializing in short-term rehabilitation. Our community offers a 27 bed sub-acute wing, three welcoming country kitchens, central state of the art nurse's station and a rehabilitation gym. As the only skilled nursing facility in Sharon, Massachusetts, EPOCH Senior Healthcare has served the community for over 35 years.
In addition, our secured, memory-impaired unit known as BRIDGES™ provides a safe and stimulating environment for those with Alzheimer's, dementia, and related memory disorders. Personal care programs are specially designed to meet the cognitive, medical and social needs of those with memory impairments.
24-hour care is provided by our professional staff and coordinated by our Medical Director. There is a complete range of ancillary services including physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapies, as well as many routine medical services. These services are designed to transition residents from post-acute care to home or assisted living, while maximizing quality of life. Epoch Senior Living maintains several nearby assisted living communities available for residents who no longer require 24-hour care and are able to live more independently.
EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon has picturesque, private surroundings that feature a courtyard, beautiful dining rooms, recreational facilities, attractive accommodations, and a staff who are committed to your well-being, comfort, and safety. We work hard to provide the residence of choice for seniors, a comfortable and dignified lifestyle, and a foundation of quality healthcare services that support each individual's needs.
Please call and arrange a tour of the facilities. We look forward to serving you.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Beautifully Decorated Common Areas
- Indoor and Outdoor Sitting Areas
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Hair Salon
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day Plus Snacks Planned by a Registered Dietitian
- Resident Activities and Events
- Housekeeping, Linen and Laundry Service
- Cable Television Available
- Phone Line Access Available (in most rooms)
- 24-Hour Nursing Staff
- Physical, Speech, Occupational and Respiratory Therapy and IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Therapeutic Diet by Registered Dietitian
- Ostomy Care and Instruction
- Restorative Nursing
- Pain Management
- Dietary Services
- Medical Social Services
Private: Starting from $403/day
One-bedroom: Starting from $375-390/day
Three-bedroom: Starting from $361/day
*Rates listed are based on single occupancy
Pets are visitation only and must have all vaccinations up to date.
8:30 AM – 2:00 PM Monday thru Friday
Reviews of EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon
Average Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review
I visited this facility
EPOCH Healthcare is where I will send my mom to. This is my choice because it was the nicest one I looked at. The staff was very helpful. They showed me all around and they were very nice. They seemed to have a good attitude. I like their professionalism. The environment seemed nice. I would recommend this healthcare center to others.
Medicare provider number: 225134
Location of EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon
Features of EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Gardens/outside patio
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Nurses extra: 24-Hour Nursing Staff
- Diet extra: • Three Nutritious Meals a Day Plus Snacks Planned by a Registered Dietitian