Arden Courts of Whippany

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Whippany

April 22, 2015

By reillyv

My mother developed dementia, and a strong talented woman lost her way. Her family needed help caring for her and we were fortunate to find Arden Courts in Whippany NJ. The staff is understanding, empathetic, and thoroughly professional; the care my mother receives is excellent. The environment is conducive to her safety and she is able to roam the facilities at her leisure. Arden Courts is a safe haven were she can be herself and feel accepted. Mom has a private room and bath, which she can call "home" and is kept immaculate. The facility is colorful and has ample gardens for her to enjoy. Activities are well planned and designed to keep her mentally alert, and physically functional. Arden Courts provides safety, empathetic care, and a cheerful ambiance.

April 02, 2015

By sbbh

Our mom came to Arden Court in Whippany about four and a half years ago with an Alzheimers diagnosis. They have taken very good care of her over the years and she's been taken care of by many of the same caregivers this whole time. We had to move her to a nursing home recently and the caregivers were so genuinely sad to see her go and even reminisced about when she first got there, etc. The facility is always very clean and calm. It is only for Alzheimer's patients, so they are very skilled in dealing with them at all ranges of impairment. The recreation program is pretty good and the leaders of that program are outstanding. The director was instrumental in helping us find a nursing home for our mom and responded quickly and handled a lot of administrative pieces that were overwhelming. No facility is perfect, but I really believe this one comes pretty close.

July 12, 2013

I actually had my mother stayed in Arden Courts during respite time and it was wonderful. During her stay there, we had access to go outside and it was fully protected wherein residents can't hurt themselves. The place was big so she was free to roam around as she pleases. Also the staff, the food and the environment were wonderful. It was a great place. They have different types and set-up of rooms. You can have a single room or a shared room. They were pretty open and homey. Arden Court is probably one of the better places in the area, but it is way beyond what most normal people would be able to handle in terms of it's price.

March 19, 2013

By caregiver for mom 1

My Mom, diagnosed with Alzheimer's, progressed in her disease to the point where we realized that she needed much more care than we could safely offer in her own home. It has been over 1 1/2 years since Mom became a resident at Arden Court of Whippany and our family is so extremely grateful we found this wonderful place to help us with her care. After touring many facilities in the area, we felt Arden Court of Whippany was the best place for her. Arden offers their residents: 1- hominess of the residents rooms, dining areas, living room areas, and activity areas, 2-the freedom for residents to safely and securely move about both inside and out(conditions permitting), 3- varied scheduled activities all day long, 4 "“ cleanliness of the facility, AND most importantly an extremely knowledgeable and caring staff who all have a great handle on how to help someone with Alzheimer's live on a daily basis. Every person who works here, no matter what their position, seems to have such a great understanding of Alzheimer's and how to interact with those who suffer with it. All are extremely compassionate and caring people. They treat the residents with love, respect and dignity, as if they were one of their own family members. I truly admire all of them and appreciate the care and compassion they give my Mom day in and day out. Words can't truly express how amazing a place Arden Court of Whippany is.

March 04, 2013

By Jonni1

My dad is a resident and he is content and comfortable at Arden Courts. What makes this facility stand out is that it is specifically for dementia and Alzheimers, with a staff especially trained for these conditions. That, plus the "house" layout, the constant stream of organized activities, and the freedom offered to the residents - always under the watchful eyes of the friendly and supportive staff, allows us the comfort of knowing my father is cared for with kindness and understanding.

Photos of Arden Courts of Whippany

About Arden Courts of Whippany

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Whippany