The Ridge

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of The Ridge

June 12, 2011

By M4rGamer

Friend or relative of resident

My mother has been there for 10 years after she had a stroke. My niece recomended it, her co. provides bus service. The staff are long time employees and treat her great. When she 1st went in they helped her get back to painting, she was a known artist in Oregon. 2 years ago she had another small stroke, fell and broke her hip and is now chair bound. They have to help her dress ect and allways are good to her. My sisters are allways up there, they live close by and have never had a bad word about the home or staff. I get up every couple of months and they even remember me. There is a large visiting area for a lot of family members to all be together. This is the only place I have been but it sure is nice to know mom is being taken care of well.

About The Ridge

The Ridge is a dementia and memory care facility in Silverdale, WA that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact The Ridge for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of The Ridge