Arden Courts of King of Prussia

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of King of Prussia

November 13, 2013

By A Forever Grateful Son

I cannot begin to express my gratitude and appreciation to the entire staff of Arden Court. From the Executive Director ,the Nurses and Aides they strive each day to provide love, care and compassion to each and every resident. We interviewed nine facilities and although Arden was not the least expensive it was the best for us. My dad has been at Arden for the past nine months and I am so very thankful for the care he receives each day at Arden Court. God bless Dad's caregivers . We are so happy and thankful we found such a wonderful facility for our Father.

May 15, 2012

By DJohnson1

I have nothing negative to say about this facility. My grandparents were both happy until the day they passed away. They were always well taken care of. When we visited the staff was friendly and helpful. They allowed us private family time with everyone. They also checked in to make sure every one was doing well, and to see if anyone needed anything. They were attentive. Even towards the end, then both of my grandparents did not always know what was happening, they were kind and caring with them.

Photos of Arden Courts of King of Prussia

About Arden Courts of King of Prussia

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of King of Prussia