Cedarbrook Memory Care

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Cedarbrook Memory Care

April 02, 2015

By AuburnLady

My Father has been a resident at Cedarbrook Memory Care for almost a year. Cedarbrook has an open cozy "feel" with its' comfortable rooms & decorated hallways which lead the residents to activity areas, dining room, and in the center a peaceful patio with waterfall, plants, and music. It is comforting to know my Father has RNs and a complete staff specially trained in memory care 24 hrs around the clock. I'm impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the residents and the dignified respectful care the staff offers it's residents and visitors. I'm able to visit or call at any hours and have always found the staff friendly & helpful if i have any questions or request. I can and have recommended Cedarbrook as a Memory Care Home for a loved one.

June 04, 2014

By Sherrin

Cedarbrook Memory Care Community is brand new. We chose this because it is dedicated to memory care. Also I like this facility. They have larger rooms in comparison to some others that I saw. All their staff is certified. Their administrative staff for the most part is RN. They have an RN on-site 24/7. The other memory care units were very small, usually, in a larger facility. This one is a large facility that holds 60 plus people, but it is all memory care. I thinkthat it is a lot nicer than a small place somewhere else. They have everything for activities. They have support groups, activities, and trips. They have the works. I haven't tasted the food, but I have seen it. It was pretty good. Overall, I like the fact that it is big and spacious and there are a lot of places to walk, both inside and outside.

Photos of Cedarbrook Memory Care

• Financial Aid

• Licenses: Memory Care
  • State Licenses: 107206749

About Cedarbrook Memory Care

Imagine your loved one thriving at Cedarbrook Memory Care, where they will be treated like family. Warmth, respect and compassion abound in our beautiful and secured environment. By providing personalized memory care, we enhance the lives of our seniors, and provide peace of mind for their families.

Cedarbrook Memory Care offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed, secured environment.

Map of Cedarbrook Memory Care