Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

15950 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL, 33908

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Chap1 November 20, 2012

My wife has dementia and has been in nursing and assisted living facilities in Fl and New Jersey. for the past three years. None has been as well organized as Arden Courts. Her unit is like her family. Arden Courts has many and varied activities for the entire community. It provides excellent medical, nursing and therapeutic services. It does not have cya policies that required my wife to be taken by ambulance to the hospital for magnetic resonance images and cat-scans every time she fell. My wife was confined to a wheel chair from the side-effects of the medications she was given at her previous assisted living facility. She is now walking again. She lost her swallowing reflex. Arden Courts provides her with pureed food. I cannot imagine a better assisted and caring living facility in the USA than Arden Courts.

Pelican1944 July 30, 2011

I have been hear many times for seminars and everyone seems very well taken care of. They have a wonderful outdoors area and residence can wonder in and out all they like. each area (there are four residences) are each a complete unit. Each area is decorated particularly for that unit and all items match, making it easier for a person to find their way around.

From Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Location of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers