Reviews of Westminster Memory Care
September 08, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of Westminster Memory Care
Features of Westminster Memory Care
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: ALC000531
About Westminster Memory Care
At Westminster Memory Care, we have a commitment to the residents, their families, and to the larger community of Paulding County. We built Westminster Memory Care because we believe that our community should have a place where the special needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia are exclusively met.
We designed Westminster Memory Care to be aesthetically pleasing to residents, their visiting friends, and family members, as well as our staff. We did everything we could to make this an enjoyable place to live, work, and visit for everyone.
But lovely as it is, Westminster Memory Care wasn’t just designed with aesthetics in mind. It’s been created with the particular security and activity needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
We also take care to provide nutritious and inviting meals in our tastefully appointed dining room. We assess each resident’s dietary needs and functional eating capabilities so we can provide good, healthy dining experiences. Permanent table seating enhances socialization. Prompt service, with meals served on attractive plates and service ware, further enhance the dining experience.
- 43,000 square feet community
- Old World architectural Style
- Dutch hip roof lines
- Modern, one-story, wood frame building
- Three Modules
- Two neighborhoods with 24 private suites each
- One centrally located common area
- Grand entrance foyer
- Floor to ceiling fireplace
- Common living spaces
- Respite suites for short-term stays
- Private dining for families
- Full-service kitchen
- Activities rooms in both neighborhoods
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Laundry room
- Library with computer stations
- Courtyard featuring protected walking trails, vegetable, herb and flower gardens
What Makes Us Special
Westminster Memory Care is the only specialized memory care community in Dallas, Georgia. It's specially trained staff and distinctive design make it the community of choice for those suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.