Regent Court Senior Living

400 NW Elks Drive, Corvallis, OR, 97330

Reviews of Regent Court Senior Living

April 12, 2015

By bkrhoad

I am very pleased with the care that my mom receives here and highly recommend Regent Court to anyone whose loved one needs memory care.

April 05, 2015

By Photo Dude

I have a relative who has been living at Regent Court for four years. During all this time, her care has been superior, no matter who the aides, the cooks, or who the manager has been, all have been great. It is obvious that staff has been well trained. The nurse is absolutely the best, and has been there for a long time. Most telling was a trip to ER for my relative. The nurse gave my relative a good look over and commented that it was obvious that she was receiving excellent care. They were clean, no bedsores or bruises, and well fed. A place I highly recommend!

March 30, 2015

By Pat88

As my husband's dementia and Parkinson's developed, I tried a number of ways to care for him myself. First I was the 24-hour caregiver. As he got worse, we moved to an Assisted Living facility which was better, but he fell and broke his (other) hip. After time in rehab, his mental state had declined tremendously. It became apparent I could no longer 'manage' his care even with assistance. Our daughters convinced me to place him at Regent Care for some respite for me. During the excellent intake process with all daughters present, Becca helped us realize that this was exactly the placement he - all of us - needed. He requires all levels of care; help with meals, help with toileting, help with medications--and the professionalism with which all that help is administered is impressive. It is also administered with great warmth and care. The continued communication with his primary care physician has assured his new needs are being met. The Aides who deal with him every minute of every day are excellent. He's had falls, but they have due to his determination to stand, let his wheelchair roll back and then sit down quickly. Now an alarm helps alert staff sooner so they can intervene more quickly. Our family is deeply grateful that Regent Court is available to our husband/father.

August 17, 2013

By Maydog

Regent Court was the very best place for my mother, who became paranoid, violent and aggressive. I befriended all of the staff and caregivers. Each one became a good friend to my mother. The Regent Court staff and I had monthly meetings, they received copies of my mother's medical records, and they cared deeply about their residents. Yes, things can go wrong. My mother had two falls, but no fault of the staff. When dementia, Alzheimer's and other disabling diseases, happen to people so old, nothing can happen without a hitch, or hitches. There was no way I could have taken care of my mother with the same quality of care that was provided by Regent Court. And that RC has so many long-term employees speaks volumes of the quality of care that they offer to their employees and that carries over to their residents. I keep in contact with those who loved my mother. As one staff member said: "We only know our residents for who they are now, how their lives have become and we love them." I did see that they cherished my mother. Regent Court was the very best decision we could have made to ensure that my mother had the very best of care while she struggled with this hideous disease of Alzheimer's. We have to be heroes when Alzheimer's comes along. The Regent Court staff can provide that.

May 11, 2012

By barbaralaw

Regent Court came to our rescue. When our mother's memory and health began to decline we initially thought we could keep her at home with 24 hour caretakers. We soon realized this was not so and had to move quickly in our decision to find a place for her that could meet her needs as well as our needs. It was the best choice we could have made for our mother at that particular time. Dennis was incredibly helpful and caring in walking us through the process of admitting mom. He had to deal with a paramedic and a scientist as daughters who knew what they wanted for their mother. Not always what was reasonably able to be provided. The caretakers at Regent Court were tremendous and caring. They took care of our mother in ways that ended up exceeding out expectations to the very end. We feel our mother died in the most living caring caring atmosphere possible.

December 20, 2009

By melvin21

Bad-Bad-Bad!!!

We moved my grandfather up to Oregon after my grandmother passed away in Arizona. He was there for a total of 7 days before we found a much better place for him. The staff was terrible and unhelpful every time I was there. We had to be buzzed in to enter and every time I arrived I had to knock on the door and search for someone to let me in. One of the women at the facility would scream all day and night. The staff didn't seem to care about the people there. We tried to get my grandfather some help and we found 4 staff members in the kitchen area chatting about being hung over from the day before. When we moved my grandfather we tried to get some of the deposit back from them. It was difficult. We ended up in court because they would not show up for the mediation they outline in their contract. In all it cost us over $1000.00 for each day my grandfather stayed here. He was depressed and hated every minute of it. He was treated poorly and the staff did little to show they cared.

August 30, 2009

By Jessica-1

It is a great place! There is a new manager and she is doing a great job! She trains the staff on being a best friend to the residents and I see that she really cares about the whole place. I visit my family friend there a lot and the staff are always doing something fun with them.

Photos of Regent Court Senior Living

Features of Regent Court Senior Living

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• State Licenses: 50A239

About Regent Court Senior Living

Regent Court Senior Living is located in beautiful Corvallis – home to Oregon State University. We provide specialized memory care services for those with Alzheimer’s or other age-related cognitive impairments. We warmly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work in our senior living community. Our team believes if you do the right thing, the right things happen. You will hear lots of laughter and giggles!

Staff members at Regent Court are dedicated to helping seniors remain as independent as possible. They achieve this result by helping seniors stay healthy in mind and body and encouraging them to remain active. This support and encouragement is always given in a way that ensures that seniors feel respected and dignified, no matter what difficulties they encounter.

Senior residents of Regent Court have excellent access to a wide range of amenities, including:

• Pet friendly housing and policies
  • Delicious meals served daily
  • Vegetarian, vegan, and guest meals available
  • On-site beautician services
  • Indoor and outdoor walking paths
  • Laundry and dry cleaning services
  • Housekeeping services

We have spectacular views of the Willamette River and Cascade Mountains. Regent Court Senior Living is just across the street from the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.

Map of Regent Court Senior Living