Starting At: $2345

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Willow Park

Atria Willow Park is conveniently located in the heart of Tyler, minutes from popular restaurants and shopping areas. Residents enjoy a three-acre park with an outdoor kitchen, putting green, fountain and walking trail, and plenty of space for the concerts and other outdoor events. Transportation is provided daily to local destinations. The 24-hour staff at Atria Willow Park strives to exceed the expectations of every resident. For those requiring additional care, our assisted living option provides the perfect amount of discreet support to remain as independent as possible. Whether socializing during Happy Hour, relaxing in our beautiful indoor atrium, enjoying a fitness class from a Cooper Institute-certified instructor, savoring delicious cuisine in our restaurant, or enjoying our outdoor fire pit, Atria residents spend time doing what they love. Schedule a visit today to see more.

Reviews of Atria Willow Park

Average Rating: 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 4 Reviews

Posted by Pat103 June 01, 2015

It's just perfect -- the amenities, the rooms, the people, everything. The staffs are very helpful, professional, and friendly. The rooms are just right. You can be as busy or as lazy as you want. They've got bingo and games, everything for the mind and the body, movies, a library, exercise rooms, and arts classes, and they are open to suggestions. There is not one thing that I don't like. We were spoiled from the very beginning. Atria Willow Park has everything that we wanted.

Posted by Cindi5 December 10, 2014

Atria Willow Park was very nice, and the staff was fine. It was just more than what my mom's budget could afford. It is a beautiful facility; it really is.

Posted by Charles19 August 28, 2013

I visited Atria Willow Park and the people were wonderful and they were able to answer all my questions. They took me for a tour on the place and the living quarters were clean and large enough to live in. It seemed like a very nice place. They would meet my needs very well if I consider moving in.

Posted by Kim26 August 01, 2013

Atria at Willow Park only had apartments. They don't have cottages. However, their apartments were really nice and clean. It was a good environment. The people were friendly and the residents seemed happy there. They had lots of activities to choose from.

Location of Atria Willow Park

Features of Atria Willow Park

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Golf
  • General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type A

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.