Atria Willow Park | Independent Living

3500 South Vine Avenue, Tyler, TX, 75701

Reviews of Atria Willow Park | Independent Living

Cindi5 December 10, 2014

Atria Willow Park was very nice, and the staff was fine. It was just more than what my mom's budget could afford. It is a beautiful facility; it really is.

Charles19 August 28, 2013

I visited Atria Willow Park and the people were wonderful and they were able to answer all my questions. They took me for a tour on the place and the living quarters were clean and large enough to live in. It seemed like a very nice place. They would meet my needs very well if I consider moving in.

Kim26 August 01, 2013

Atria at Willow Park only had apartments. They don't have cottages. However, their apartments were really nice and clean. It was a good environment. The people were friendly and the residents seemed happy there. They had lots of activities to choose from.

From Atria Willow Park

Atria Willow Park is conveniently located in the heart of Tyler, minutes from popular restaurants and shopping areas. Residents enjoy a three-acre park with an outdoor kitchen, putting green, fountain and walking trail, and plenty of space for the concerts and other outdoor events. Transportation is provided daily to local destinations. The 24-hour staff at Atria Willow Park strives to exceed the expectations of every resident. For those requiring additional care, our assisted living option provides the perfect amount of discreet support to remain as independent as possible. Whether socializing during Happy Hour, relaxing in our beautiful indoor atrium, enjoying a fitness class from a Cooper Institute-certified instructor, savoring delicious cuisine in our restaurant, or enjoying our outdoor fire pit, Atria residents spend time doing what they love. Schedule a visit today to see more.

Features of Atria Willow Park