Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria | Independent Living

1220 Suey Road, Santa Maria, CA, 93454

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria | Independent Living

Lori44 July 28, 2015

Our friend has been in Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria since the 25th of June. They have several buildings, and she is in 1350. I have nothing but good comments about the staff and the facility. The staff is excellent, the facility is very nice, the food is very good, and the people are very caring. The room that my friend has is very comfortable and larger than most that we checked in the area, and the price is a good value. She has a one-bedroom apartment, and it has a complete kitchen with a regular stove and a refrigerator; however, she doesn't plan to cook. All meals are included. and they can eat anytime they want from 7:00 to 7:00. It's the best of all worlds. She has a 700 square foot apartment. and it has one bedroom and one bath. The dining room is lovely. They have all sorts of activities. They have outings where they take them on little bus tours for the day with boxed lunches. They take them to plays, their medical appointments if they need to be taken, and to shopping places. They have a happy hour on Friday night and barbecues on the 4th of July or Memorial Day -- they seem to celebrate every holiday.

We thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We are so pleased to hear that your friend is enjoying Merrill Gardens.

Caring94056650 February 24, 2015

I visited Merrill Gardens, and it was excellent; there was excellent care, good meals, good exercises, and entertainment. The staff is very nice, and my friend is living in a 2-bedroom apartment. It’s not large, but it’s adequate and he has a nice balcony.

Caring805 October 30, 2012

Merrill Gardens looks pretty nice. It's clean and modern-looking. The have enough common areas, exercise areas, dining, library and social areas. Of all the places I've seen it seems one of the nicest and I would recommend them.

From Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria

Conveniently located between San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria is a campus-style retirement community that provides a wide spectrum of care. Enjoy being near golf courses, wineries, the Veteran’s Administration Building and Marian Regional Medical Center.

Residents enjoy celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and holidays together, as well as being involved in local volunteer projects. They enjoy use of the community’s private dining room for special occasions. Santa Maria offers scenic coastal state and county parks for picnicking, strolling and more. The nearby Luis Oasis Senior Center offers classes, hiking trips, volunteering, a travel club and more.

Features of Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria