Reviews of Villa at San Mateo
Villa at San Mateo August 21, 2014
I am an employee
Thank you Edward for your kind words. It is our goal to make The Villa at San Mateo a place you are happy and proud to call home. We hope you are doing well at your new location.
Edward14 April 01, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
I found The Villa at San Mateo. I like it. There are four or five staff members there, and they're fine. They're great, even though I don't have much interaction with them. They have activities all the time, but I just don't have time to engage in those activities. They have like movies, parties, exercise, trips, and all kinds of stuff. What I like best about this place is that it is clean, neat, and centrally located. In fact, I already have recommended this facility to others.
From Villa at San Mateo
55+ senior apartment community.
- Full size kitchens with: dishwashers, garbage disposals, built-in microwaves, electric stoves/ovens, refrigerators
- AC/Heaters in each apartment
- Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms
- Walk-in closets (in select units)
- Balconies or patios (in select units)
- Seasonally-heated outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Pet-Friendly w/private dog park
- Resident gated parking
- Library/resource room with Wi-Fi
- Coffee lounge
- Movie lounge
- Game room with billiards
- Banquet room
- Card operated laundry facilities on site
- Responsive management team/maintenance team
What Makes Us Special
The Villa at San Mateo is a one-of-a-kind community for seniors 55 and over located in charming San Mateo. Truly independent living.
Features of Villa at San Mateo
- Minimum Rate $2200/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed.
Location of Villa at San Mateo
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities