Garden Valley

1800 NW Hughwood Ave, Roseburg, OR, 97471

Reviews of Garden Valley

May 30, 2014

By Steve37

Garden Valley was fine. It was a nice and clean place. I toured the whole place, and I ate there. The food was very filling and was quite good. The prices were reasonable for the services that they offered, and their service was good. They were playing bingo when I was there. They were other activities and stuff. They went on outings, and I was talking to one of the gentlemen there; he was 90 years old, and he was quite active. They cut my hair, and the person who cut it said, "You don't have to pay me," but I said, "No, I'll pay you." So I gave him 20 bucks for cutting my hair. The apartments were quite nice. My only problem with that was I would be the youngest one there. The only downside was that there was no Wi-Fi in the building. However, I liked it, and if I was 10 years older I would move in there.

Photos of Garden Valley

Features of Garden Valley

• Minimum Rate: $2099/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Garden Valley

Garden Valley is located in Roseburg, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Garden Valley for a visit...and stay!

Map of Garden Valley