Willow Gardens

4502 6th St SE, Puyallup, WA, 98374

Reviews of Willow Gardens

June 26, 2014

By Christine36

My mom's been at Willow for about 12 years now. It's awesome, and it's really hard to beat. It looks like a 4-star hotel. The building is amazing, and they have beautiful decorations. I would want to live there. They have beautiful, big hallways. There's no way you feel like you're in a care facility. It's like a motel. I love it. They do meals for her downstairs. She's not needing any care. She showers and does everything herself, and she's doing really well, except she forgets to take her pills.

April 10, 2014

My mother-in-law stayed at Willow Gardens for less than a month. It was very nice and well set up. The staff was very helpful. They had a really nice separate eating area where they could go any time. They had a lot of activities. They had a library, a theater, and a craft room. It had a lot of nice things. I wished she could have stayed there. There's nothing wrong with it, she just didn't blend in there because she was not a very social person.

Photos of Willow Gardens

Features of Willow Gardens

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Willow Gardens

Willow Gardens is located in Puyallup, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Willow Gardens for a visit...and stay!

Map of Willow Gardens