Willow Gardens

4502 6th St SE, Puyallup, WA, 98374

Reviews of Willow Gardens

Dan111978150 December 20, 2015

My father seems to be quite happy with Willow Gardens. He doesn't really complain about them. The people have all been willing to help him when he needed it. It's nice, fairly new, and kept clean, and they have a nice dining room. He doesn't get too involved in the activities, but they have things on the holidays. They have entertainment, and he goes to those.

Christina19 August 31, 2015

He is already settled in Willow Gardens, and we are quite satisfied with it. The staff is very friendly and caring, the food is excellent, the facility is very clean with lots of activities going on, and the managers take time to get to know each resident. Possibly a little more flexibility on the bus; they have an in-house bus, there are set times, and my father is having a little trouble adjusting to that, which is partly personality and partly because of the schedule. It is a good and safe place with a very convenient location and very nice setting.

Julie45 November 03, 2014

Willow Gardens is OK; it is independent living with caregivers. It’s actually working right now maybe not as much for him, because he is not used to being alone. People treat them with the respect that they should. This place is a lot different than what I was told it was going to be, but it’s a beautiful place -- very well-kept up.

Christine36 June 26, 2014

My mom's been at Willow for about 12 years now. It's awesome, and it's really hard to beat. It looks like a 4-star hotel. The building is amazing, and they have beautiful decorations. I would want to live there. They have beautiful, big hallways. There's no way you feel like you're in a care facility. It's like a motel. I love it. They do meals for her downstairs. She's not needing any care. She showers and does everything herself, and she's doing really well, except she forgets to take her pills.

Caring69010050 April 10, 2014

My mother-in-law stayed at Willow Gardens for less than a month. It was very nice and well set up. The staff was very helpful. They had a really nice separate eating area where they could go any time. They had a lot of activities. They had a library, a theater, and a craft room. It had a lot of nice things. I wished she could have stayed there. There's nothing wrong with it, she just didn't blend in there because she was not a very social person.

From Willow Gardens

Willow Gardens is located in Puyallup, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Willow Gardens for a visit...and stay!

Features of Willow Gardens