Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons | Independent Living

September 24, 2014

By Gary40

Aston Gardens is very nice. It is a good location. Parkland is 10 minutes from where I live. Aston Gardens has access to activities. They have buses and entertainment. It is a nice community. That's why we put my mother there. My mother lives by herself there. With regards to the room, it is probably the largest square footage in the independent community. They have music, entertainment, movies, and lectures for activities. The staff is extremely helpful and they're very understanding. They have very good staff there. When you need to get anywhere in the community, they'll send the bus. They'll shuttle you around, which is very nice.

September 23, 2014

By Stanley3

After spending 1 year here, we are very happy with the help, the services and the facilities!

April 30, 2014

Aston Gardens is a more of a larger facility with separate buildings around the lake. It's got more intensive grounds, which is very nice. The place is very clean and very well-manned. Their menu is quite extensive, but the facility is also expensive. The staff were very professional.

December 20, 2013

By Debbie M1

Impeccably clean. Very classy staff. Beautiful dining room and private dining room! Very friendly and organized. Eaten there more than several times and it is definitely fine dining. Health care immediate. From small to apts. with 1,600 square feet including the porch. Just gorgeous. My husband (75 years old) and I are signing up this Sunday to wait for an large condo there. We can't wait!

August 01, 2013

By Mark20

My mom used to be at Aston Gardens. It was a nice facility in a secluded area. My mom had a one-bedroom apartment with a living room and a little kitchen area. Their food was typical institutional food. They had sing-along, a few shows, old movies, bingo and occasionally they had someone who lectured to them. My mom was in the assisted-living, but they were more geared towards their independent-living. I didn't like the care that she was getting there. They isolated her from the rest of the community. She was hospitalized because of a seizure problem and since then she became worse so we moved her. I thought they were happy that we moved her out of there. I would not recommend them to somebody else.

Photos of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

Features of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

• Fee Structure Extra: $2,500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

About Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons is an independent living community in Parkland, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons