The Tremont

7015 Red Bug Lake Rd, Oviedo, FL, 32765

Reviews of The Tremont

Shirley119674050 January 31, 2016

I visited The Tremont for my friend. The manager was very helpfu. They showed us around. It was a very nice facility. The cafeteria was very bright. The room was nice. The facility was nice, but it was costly, and that’s one of the reasons why we didn’t do it.

Robert119366750 January 27, 2016

Tremont was a big community. The place was very clean, and there were a lot of activities – cards and movies, and they have a bar area. They were very polite and answered all the questions that we had; very good staff. They offered to feed us, but we had other plans. It seemed that the food looked good and smelled good. We did walk by the dining room to get a look at it, and it was very clean.

Linda118358150 December 30, 2015

I visited The Tremont for my mother. It was very clean and very modern. The Tremont was actually a beautiful place; they have great gronuds. Their food is cooked by a chef, and they have a great variety of food. They have a beautiful little dining room. They have many amenities and planned activities too. I was very pleased with the area.

George114050150 October 25, 2015

We toured Tremont. It was very nice and very good, but we can’t afford it. We saw a 2-bedroom with a living room and a kitchenette. The staff was very courteous, helpful, and answered all our questions. They had all kinds of activities ans a fitness room, swimming pool, and transportation available. We had a nice lunch there.

Dalila July 29, 2015

It was beautiful accommodations, and the staff was super friendly. The Tremont was really nice, and we really liked it. They invited us to eat on another occasion, so we came back and had lunch, which was delicious and super nice -- very good service -- and everybody was super friendly.

Lucy16 July 04, 2015

The Tremont had everything available, and I was surprised that they actually have a chapel there. I did stay for lunch, and I have interacted with the people there. Another thing that impressed me there that they have guest rooms and that if I had people come in from out of town to visit me, they would be able to stay in the guest room, which would be $75, and that included the rooms and food. There is a library, a place for internet, and card games, and if I wanted to have a family dinner or get together, they have a room, and I would have a private room like on Christmas or birthdays. They go to the grocery store or concerts.

The rooms have a kitchenette with a refrigerator, and you can bring your microwave. I was impressed with the staff and the people running it. And if I ever was travelling and was near one of the Holiday Retirement, I would be able to go and stay, and it would not cost me anything for a week.

Anonymous106650950 June 01, 2015

They were all very helpful and qualified at The Tremont. It was an excellent facility. They had various activities, and they were very accommodating to the residents' needs. They also had a nice variety of food. They had an exercise room, crafts, and bingo. They also had a van that takes people to different places like shopping or doctors' appointments. They were very good.

Dorothy104573050 May 13, 2015

I was very pleased with The Tremont. They were very nice in the way they took me around. I was there for lunch, and the food was delicious. The thing that really impressed me was when I entered the building, the dining room was just right there, and it was so open with colors and windows. It was such a pleasant experience. It was refreshing to go in there because of the way it was decorated. I saw a one-bedroom apartment, and it looked very nice. I felt very welcomed, and I had a feeling that if I could go there tomorrow, I would be very happy there. I was also very pleased to know that the managers live on the property. Plus, they have other security.

Amber6 April 17, 2015

I visited The Tremont. I liked that they had a lot of activities for the people if they wanted to, or they could be independent and not participate if they didn't want to. They also had 3 meals a day. It was like having an apartment independently, but you had a supporting structure around you. I also remember there was a hair cutter there. They had nurse on staff, but it was not an assisted living. It was like a hotel or a resort. They had a nice pool. They had meetings for veterans. They had so many activities, but I really don't remember all of them. It was one of my top considerations.

Damaris1 February 10, 2015

I loved The Tremont. I was so satisfied, and I had all my questions answered. Everything that I needed was fulfilled in the sense of what I was looking for. It was also very close to where my daughter lives, so that was like a big plus. I had a great time during my visit. They had a guest room where if my family comes from Puerto Rico to visit me, they had enough facilities for them to stay.

Caring101778450 February 10, 2015

I looked at The Tremont. I felt it was very good. I called the apartment a white box. It was just a nondescript tiny little box; that's what it looked like to me. That turned me off completely. It was too tight, tiny, too generic, and there was no kitchen. My mother couldn't live like that, and I knew it was not going to work. She needed more upscale things. However, the staff was very accommodating and very nice. They seemed very knowledgeable. The dining area was very nice. Some of the residents were outside, so they were mobile, and they were not just sitting around. They were doing things. I had nothing against it. I just don't think my mother would like that at this time.

Caring97767950 December 09, 2014

I was very impressed with the Tremont. The staff was extremely gracious, very nice, and very knowledgeable about their services. They made me feel very comfortable. It was very clean. I looked at a one bedroom apartment, and it was quite small, but I think it is just standard throughout most of these places. The dining room was beautiful, and the common areas were very nice. The food was excellent.

Caring96538250 October 31, 2014

The only one I visited was Tremont; it was fine, but it’s just too far from my house. I wanted something a little closer. It was clean, and it was one apartment only. They only have like 300 residents -- a small community. It is a one bedroom and a small living room.

The staff was very helpful, and they have a calendar of activities; they have cooking, card games, and they have exercise. It was very clean and updated; it wasn’t old.

Caring100817450 October 25, 2014

My sister found out about The Tremont, and we were happy with what we found. Everything was top notch and totally secured. The facility exceeds our expectations.

Caring3085 September 08, 2014

The Tremont was a more expensive facility. It was more like a hotel. It was like you're living in a fancy hotel. The staff was very upfront, very friendly, and very wanting to help.

Linda87982350 June 30, 2014

I've got my mom in The Tremont. We chose it because we just got a good feeling about it. It is just very nice. It is a very clean place. They do lots of things for the people there, and that's what I want for my mom for as long as she can do it. They all go out to the dining room for meals. They have entertainment and exercise. My mom has her own little apartment there. We really like it. Everybody is just very caring. We ate there, and I think it was the best salmon I ever had. They do a variety soups, salads, veggies, and desserts. Every meal that I have had there has been very nice.

Caring83871250 May 30, 2014

The Tremont is just a lovely place. It is strictly retirement. It is wonderful. It is all inclusive, which is absolutely unbelievable. My first impression of it was that it was very clean and just very attractive. The people were friendly. The staff's work ethics was wonderful. They were very friendly, too. They showed us around and took care of us. It was just a very appealing place. I saw their rooms. They were very attractive. I saw one furnished and one not furnished. They were a pretty good size. They would also clean your room every week. They also showed us different activity rooms. They have a TV room, an exercise room, and a beautiful swimming pool. We saw some people playing games and some playing cards. Also, they would bring their residents shopping. We had lunch there, and the food was excellent. They have a chef. They would supply three meals a day, and their choices were unbelievable. There was too much to eat to select from, and it was very attractive. They tasted good, too. Overall, what I like best about this place was the outer and inner appearance. Also you can have a pet there. They have three levels, and at the first level, they have a little patio outside the room for your pets.

Caring0663 April 02, 2014

I was very impressed with Tremont; it was a great facility. They showed us three rooms: a two-bedroom, one-bedroom, and a little one that looks like an efficiency room. The staff I spoke with was very nice. When you walk in you see the dining room, and it is very welcoming. It felt like if I had my parents there, they would be able to fit in and get their meals there. The variety looks very good. They could also handle dietary dishes. They have a swimming pool, and they showed us as far as they had games and the trips that they could do.

Caring77495050 January 31, 2014

I was very impressed with The Tremont and this was the first facility that I've visited. I couldn’t say enough good words about them because they were great. The facility is wonderful. The rooms are very nice and the hospitality is just wonderful. I really, really like this facility. I like the location as it's wonderful. I also like the things with what they had to offer for the residents. They took the residents out with their little buses on a regular timely basis. The food from what they showed us was extraordinary. The residents there were more dressed up. You didn’t feel like you were in a nursing home setting. It was very, very nice.

Wilhelmina November 21, 2013

I had been to The Tremont several times. It is only 15 to 20 minutes away from where I'm located right now but a little farther away from the people that would come and visit me. I have no relatives but I do have church family. Nevertheless, this was a lovely place. Their rooms were beautiful. Their dining room also looked beautiful and the food was good. The staff there was wonderful, although I found their director a bit cold. Maybe they have to appear that way because I think people in that authority have to have that cold exterior.

Robin G.P. October 28, 2013

My sister and I started looking at independent living facilities about 2 years. ago. My sister visited several in the area. When the time came that we needed to place our mother in a home, she returned to the Treemont 2 years later. What struck her was that it was the same employees she had seen 2 years previously and the co-managers remembered our mother's name and her situation. The place was clean, odorless, orderly. There are many activities planned, and the food is good.

Our mom has been in the facility now for 2 months. We are most pleased with all aspects of the facility!

Eula2 September 14, 2013

The Tremont is a very well kept place. The staff is really helpful. We got activities every hour of the day. We play bingo and go shopping two to three times a week. We go to the grocery store every week. Everything you need, you've got it here. They also provide all the food for the residents.

IK August 01, 2013

I liked The Tremont a lot. It was very nice. I would recommend it to others, but it was too expensive.

kendra1030 December 04, 2012

The Tremont was a very large facility. I was very impressed upon pulling up and arriving. The building was very big and the landscaping was done very tasteful. I particularly liked the large palm trees along the outside of the building. There was a large carport in front as well. Once I entered the main lobby I was able to look around and see how enormous the area was. It was decorated very classy. I felt as though I was in a hotel! I did not go into the living spaces. I only visited in the main lobby and for a little bit outdoors. The staff that I communicated with was very friendly and nice. I did not see anything i didnt like. My favorite part was the peacfulness of outside. It as a very nice place to visit.

pdannell November 20, 2012

This facility I originally visited while looking for a place for a relative to stay. It turned out the facility was actually of higher standard then I personally had expected.I am no expert on these but I was satisfied with the conditions my relative would be staying in. The price wasn't out of our range and for what we paid it offered many things for them to do. The facilities within the housing were standard in quality for the price.The weekly housekeeping and laundry service was also a very nice addition to the equation. If there is ever an issue there was also emergency systems in place such as if she fell or anything so they would be in good hands. However, the activities ensured my grandmother would be staying helped ensure a happy stay. It is difficult for her generally since we can't really visit all the time. Needless to say we were satisfied with the choice.

John Densenk June 21, 2012

When I had visited the facility it was basically a positive experience. The place was located in an area close to me at the time so I could visit easily. The place also had wonderful activities setup such as events that included exercise, tea, bingo and more at the time. All these I though would be great for my relative at the time. They hold many more events then these so that is just scratching the surface. The price of the facility was decent for the most part also and they are friendly for multiple people. Another major plus of the facility is its location wasn't to far off from most of the major attractions. Being in the area this helped me be familiar with the area.

From The Tremont

The Tremont is located in Oviedo, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Tremont for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Tremont

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room