Top Nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Mansions at Sandy Springs
Overview of Ratings
February 10, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
January 26, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Mansions at Sandy Springs
Features of Mansions at Sandy Springs
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Mansions at Sandy Springs
The Mansions at Sandy Springs
Discover a beautiful community in a lovely area and a dedicated, caring staff at The Mansions at Sandy Springs senior apartments. This Atlanta location is just moments away from nearby hospitals, dining destinations, entertainment and shopping. Bright, spacious senior apartments and beautiful grounds make Sandy Springs a great place to live. We also schedule activities that offer outstanding experiences and opportunities. Our beautiful community offers a comfortable atmosphere, an excellent value, a friendly caring staff, and very competitive prices that allow our seniors to save thousands of dollars each year.
What does Sandy Springs have to offer?
- 3 meals a day included (Sunday 2 meals: breakfast and Buffet lunch)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to doctor’s visits and shopping
- Onsite beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Carports and storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Walking trails
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
The Mansions Senior Living invites our residents to take advantage of our daily, full schedule of activities. There is something for everyone.
- Exercise classes
- Wellness sessions
- Outings to restaurants, shopping, entertainment & more
- Bible study
- Games and crafts
- Resident run activities
- Birthday celebrations
- Happy hours
- Technology classes
- And many more!