The Solana at Cinco Ranch | Independent Living

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Solana at Cinco Ranch | Independent Living

Average Rating:

Paul41 July 19, 2014

This place is friendly and helpful in many ways. We enjoy the variety of food choices and the special trips.

Norma9 July 02, 2014

Excellent! If you don't like something, like food, they will listen to your complaints and change it.

Ruffin June 30, 2014

The staff has a universal attitude of "How can I help you?"

Wendy62 May 30, 2014

My mother has lived here for two years. The folks that work here are wonderful. The food is delicious. There are many activities to choose from on a daily basis.

Caring79958350 March 31, 2014

My parents are now in The Solana at Cinco Ranch. I would rate them very highly. They have everything my parents need. They have all three levels of care. The standard of living there is about the same as the standard of living where they were living before. It is pretty good. They are modern and well kept. The staff has been very helpful. They have outings and a travel service. They bring in entertainers, and they have movies. They have just a lot of different things for them.

Disappointed57 December 29, 2013

This place is so disappointing do not move in this place! I have to call all the time to make sure my family member is taken care of and remind staff on the care. The corp office will never make things better they rather cover up than fix the problems.

commercesd June 06, 2012

We visited the The Solana Terrace at Cinco Ranch assisted living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend to live in the region.

The outside area was very nicely maintained. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture.

The grounds outside offered easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could also see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, picnics and parties.

Activity rooms were spacious, with very comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities.

The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture.

The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was very well furnished, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled very appetizing.

Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. The residents go on trips to visit the many area art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered throughout the year.

The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished.

The residents here looked quite content in their living environment and were well cared for by professional, yet very caring staff.

From The Solana at Cinco Ranch

The Solana at Cinco Ranch features the new signature of senior living, offering a break from the ordinary by celebrating life with style. We offer inviting accommodations, an array of amenities and our new state of the art Memory Care apartments which are now being offered for pre-lease.

The Solana at Cinco Ranch offers state-of-the-art independent living, assisted living and memory care (coming soon!) in Katy. You will find comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events, giving you the peace of mind that we offer nothing but the best in care and quality of life. At The Solana at Cinco Ranch, modern conveniences are wrapped in a home-like setting where our staff truly cares for each and every resident.

Features of The Solana at Cinco Ranch

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Solana at Cinco Ranch