Carriage Inn - Katy

1400 Katy-Flewellen Dr, Katy, TX, 77494

Reviews of Carriage Inn - Katy

Barry4 June 19, 2013

My mom and dad moved into the Carriage Inn in November last year. It was very close to where we live. The whole staff was very friendly and caring. They were in a two-bedroom apartment, which was small, but they both seemed to be okay with that. Food was very good. My dad had to move into another facility for memory care because of dementia, so mom had to move back into their home.

Pearl2 January 24, 2013

Carriage Inn is like home as far as my mother-in-law is concerned. It's just what she wanted; a small apartment. They provide all the meals, a beauty shop, travel service whenever you need it, and a monitoring system. They turn on little red lights at 5 in the morning in all the apartments in the bathroom. And if the person that lives in there has not turned it off by 10 A.M., they send someone down to check on them to make sure they're okay.

They have tons of stuff going on. They do outings Wednesday. But my mother-in-law has some memory issues so we have not encouraged her to leave the facility because she may not be ready for that. They have ice cream socials four times a week, they have movies four nights a week, bingos, games, and they even have happy hour with live music on Friday afternoons. It's pretty cool! I haven't had any issue with them at all.

From Carriage Inn - Katy

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Features of Carriage Inn - Katy

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62