Starting At: $1649

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Butterfield Place

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Butterfield Place is located in Fort Smith, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Butterfield Place for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Butterfield Place

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 Reviews

Posted by a fellow reviewer September 30, 2015

Butterfield Place was wonderful. We had lunch there, and we really like that one. They spent a lot of time with us. We saw 2-bedroom apartments. It was almost like a resort type thing. It was kind of wealthy-looking, but it felt kind of cold; it wasn’t very homey feeling.

The people were very nice, and the rooms were nice, but it was way too expensive. The lady took us on a tour with her dog, which didn’t sets well with us. To get in to the place was expensive, and the rent each month was expensive. They didn’t seem to have a lot of information about where they take the residents, what they do with them. They just didn’t seem to have a lot of that setup, so we weren’t comfortable with that.

The rooms were just amazing. There were several different floor plans, and we looked at the 2-bedrooms. It was like a regular apartment; it was big and roomy, but you are paying for that. The dining facilities looked really nice. At that time, they were not having a meal, so we didn’t see the food or the people in the dining room. You could sit where you wanted as there are no assigned seats. I love the size of the apartments, and it’s very nice and clean.

Posted by a fellow reviewer September 23, 2014

Butterfield Place is a very nice facility and it is well-kept. The apartment we chose actually had more space than the other facility that we looked at. It was in much better shape, cleaner, and not as expensive. The rooms have a small kitchenette area with a full-sized refrigerator and this particular room is like an end corner room, so it has a little more of an eating area and a bit larger living room area. There are a lot of activities, but my father doesn't participate in any of them. They could probably improve on more parking.

Posted by a fellow reviewer January 07, 2014

I visited Butterfield Place, it was very appealing. I looked at the model one bedroom apartment, it was very nice. It was also updated. The sales person invited me for lunch. She was very nice, accommodating, cordial and polite. Food and the dining area were very nice as well. They have quite an extensive calendar.

Posted by Milt Fitts April 28, 2013

A GREAT retirement residence for my wife and I. Loved Butterfield Place so much, that after 2 visits, we moved from Texas to Butterfield Place nearly 2 years ago and plan to stay here forever!

Location of Butterfield Place

Features of Butterfield Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

• Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Minimum age: 55

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.