Reviews of Bailey Manor | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Bailey Manor
Bailey Manor is a non-profit ministry which meets the needs of Christian senior adults in a peaceful loving home environment. We are located in beautiful Clinton, South Carolina where southern charm and hospitality is still a way of life.
Bailey Manor offers seniors two options of care, assisted living and independent living.
Our assisted living provides superior care to aide in daily living skills such as, bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, fun activities and much more. our residents enjoy a caring family atmosphere where smiles, laughter and friendships are always available.
Independent residents enjoy our wonderful amenities and our centralized location. We are just a short walk away from the YMCA, restaurants and shopping. They enjoy three delicious home-cooked meals daily, weekly housekeeping, transportation as needed, exciting trips and much more. They have the freedom to live their lives to the fullest in a Christian home setting.
- Administrator and Assistant Administrator live onsite
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day with RN / LPN on call
- Wearable Emergency Pendants
- Three home-cooked meals daily and snacks
- Personal and medical assistance with:bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Medication Management
- Daily housekeeping as needed
- Full schedule of daily activities and events
- Ministerial Services available including weekly church services and Bible studies
- Bed and bath linen laundered weekly or as needed
- Transportation arranged to doctors (Fee for out-of-county visits)
- Parking for residents and guests in well-lighted area
- Therapy and home health service available with physician's orders
- Bailey Manor Chapel
- Wellness Center
- Library & Business Center
- Main Street Cinema Theater with Surround Sound
- Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Emporium
- Manor Mercantile Store
- Serenity Spa
- Two laundry rooms
- Recreation Room
- Formal Parlor with Fireplace
- Mountain Lodge Themed Den with Stone Fireplace
- Lovely Garden Settings
- Private Dinning Room for Family Gatherings
- Skylight Lounge on 2nd Floor
- Enchanting Garden Lounge overlooking the Courtyard
- Guest Rooms Available
- In Each Room: mini-blinds, carpet, sprinklers, and 24-hour emergency call button
What Makes Us Special
Bailey Manor provides a home for Christian seniors that nurtures the mind, body and spirit. Bailey Manor: Living in Grace, Serving with Love, Over 25 Years Strong
Photos of Bailey Manor
Features of Bailey Manor
- Minimum Rate: $1700/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed