Monarch Estates

1550 E University Dr, Auburn, AL, 36830

Reviews of Monarch Estates

Caring63500250 September 13, 2015

Monarch Estates seemed very nice; I was very impressed. The staff seemed friendly, and the services were nice. The reason we didn't choose it had nothing to do with the facility itself. It was physically wonderful for the right price, but my mother needed extra support, and they just didn't offer it. The dining room was very attractive. I did not have a taste of the food, but I have been there at meal time, and it did look attractive. The apartments were very nicely done, and they had a wide range of sizes. Some of them were really large and pleasant; they were beautiful really. They have different groups coming in. They are near a university, so a lot of good quality entertainment comes in. They also take the residents by van for shopping and that kind of thing. They have a walking trail, exercise equipment, and a library.

Dorann June 06, 2015

Monarch Estates is large, but not too large. The rooms are nice sized. The staff is nice. They have good activities, and there is a lot to do. They have something everyday. The food seems to be very good. They have wonderful housekeeping staff that comes in once a week. My sister is very happy there.

Steve38 June 27, 2014

My father-in-law is in Monarch Estates, and he seems to enjoy it there. The rooms are very nice and very spacious for him. The food is awesome. The staff is very helpful to us. My father-in-law goes to a few activities. We chose it because we can afford it. The location is great because it is only A 10-minute drive from my house and 5-minute drive from my wife's work. So, if something happens, we can get there quick.

Arthur5 May 20, 2014

We went to Monarch Estates. My wife liked the 1-bedroom apartment because it had a nice layout, but I'm not sure that it's big enough to accommodate all the things we want to keep. The 2-bedroom would be much better, but she's against that because it has two bathrooms. She only needs one bathroom. They were a little expensive. They have their own crafts show. They have a nice dining area that makes you want to eat meals there. But we're not really big eaters, so I'm not sure if that would be very attractive to us. They have people who come in, but I don't think they have an assisted living facility if it is needed. They have a number of properties throughout the United States, and you could stay in them on a short-term basis without any extra cost, so that might help if we like to do any traveling to see our grandkids.

dontgohere May 19, 2014

This place will bend over backwards until you sign the paper work. Then it changes they try to charge you for everything and have no proof of the charges.The food is like a buffet taste bland and lacking, If you love your family member then find another olace

Margaret23 September 25, 2013

The place is very nice. They also do housekeeping and they can wash the sheets but you do your personal laundry. The staff are very nice and friendly. We ate there two to three times and the food was very good. I sure would recommend Monarch Estates.

Caring4607 June 23, 2013

Monarch Estates is a very nice facility for my mother-in-law. She has an apartment with everything. The food is nice. They also serve good balanced meals. She has a lot of activities she can participate in. They provide transportation for the residents who want to go places. The facility also offers housekeeping services for their residents. The staff is fine. They check on her everyday. She is doing really well being there and I would recommend this facility.

From Monarch Estates

Monarch Estates is located in Auburn, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Monarch Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Monarch Estates