Monarch Estates

1550 E University Dr, Auburn, AL, 36830

Reviews of Monarch Estates

May 20, 2014

By Arthur5

We went to Monarch Estates. My wife liked the 1-bedroom apartment because it had a nice layout, but I'm not sure that it's big enough to accommodate all the things we want to keep. The 2-bedroom would be much better, but she's against that because it has two bathrooms. She only needs one bathroom. They were a little expensive. They have their own crafts show. They have a nice dining area that makes you want to eat meals there. But we're not really big eaters, so I'm not sure if that would be very attractive to us. They have people who come in, but I don't think they have an assisted living facility if it is needed. They have a number of properties throughout the United States, and you could stay in them on a short-term basis without any extra cost, so that might help if we like to do any traveling to see our grandkids.

May 19, 2014

By dontgohere

This place will bend over backwards until you sign the paper work. Then it changes they try to charge you for everything and have no proof of the charges.The food is like a buffet taste bland and lacking, If you love your family member then find another olace

September 25, 2013

By Margaret23

The place is very nice. They also do housekeeping and they can wash the sheets but you do your personal laundry. The staff are very nice and friendly. We ate there two to three times and the food was very good. I sure would recommend Monarch Estates.

June 23, 2013

Monarch Estates is a very nice facility for my mother-in-law. She has an apartment with everything. The food is nice. They also serve good balanced meals. She has a lot of activities she can participate in. They provide transportation for the residents who want to go places. The facility also offers housekeeping services for their residents. The staff is fine. They check on her everyday. She is doing really well being there and I would recommend this facility.

Photos of Monarch Estates

Features of Monarch Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Monarch Estates

Monarch Estates is located in Auburn, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Monarch Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Monarch Estates