Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Waterford at Pantego

At The Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Each morning, you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

The Waterford proudly presents a staff of experienced, detail-oriented professionals at your service. From our executive director to our culinary chef, to our housekeepers and wait staff, you'll find warm and friendly people truly concerned about you.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Reviews of The Waterford at Pantego

The Waterford at Pantego
64px
Posted by Caring96792750 November 19, 2014

We are just going to keep my dad where he is. He is at The Waterford at Pantego. It is a great place, but it is an independent living place; they do have a care staff, and we just bumped that up. It was better economically and especially just to keep him where he is in a familiar surrounding and everything. We just pay a little extra to have them do certain things for him. My dad has been there for over 15 years. It's a great place, just overall the staff and the facility itself. He has the chain in the bathroom, and now he has something that he wears all the time for help. There is someone there 24 hours. There is good atmosphere and lots of activities and things to do. They're just really good with all of their residents.

The Waterford at Pantego
64px
Posted by Daughter21 August 20, 2012
4.0

This facility has a very "homey" atmosphere. The employees treat the residents like family and keep the facility neat and clean. I have been very pleased with the staff. One of the criteria for our selection of this facility however was the longevity of the staff and during the last year the facility has changed management twice. When the management changed, of course there was some change in the staff. So far, this has not been a problem because the new staff seem to have the same standard of care. Another criteria for our selection was the activities initiated by the facility. I have not noticed as many outings since the change in management. Most of the activities are at the facility. I am hoping the outings will soon resume even if it is just a ride to see the bluebonnets. The third criteria was palatable meals. Though the cooks have changed, the meals seem to have remained pretty good. Overall, we have been very pleased with this facility.

Location of The Waterford at Pantego