Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Richard13 March 20, 2013

Home Instead should be the benchmark by which all senior care facilities should be judged. They are consistently professional, polite and caring.

Carla6 March 20, 2013

Caring, compassionate, comforting, cooperative, consistent, congenial and competent are just a few words to describe the care given to my friend by Home Instead Service Care of West Chester. John is so blessed to have them. They are willing to go far beyond the "extra mile" with his care and well-being. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for care for a loved one.

Karen30 March 20, 2013

Quality care with a personal touch.

Charlotte6 March 20, 2013

What more can I say than that I chose a rating of 10 on every item questioned in the most recent survey.

Jean11 March 20, 2013

They're there when I can't be. They are life savers!!

Margaret9 February 28, 2013

Our experience with Home Instead was excellent! The staff was always attentive and sweet to my mother. I had complete peace of mind when they were with her and I needed to go to work. I would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

consistentlygreat September 22, 2012

Consistently great care!

mary20 September 05, 2012

Home instead saved my life. Their sales rep, Bill, was fantastic and the ladies who helped me were great. I highly recommend Home Instead.

eldercaretimesthree August 24, 2012

Home Instead has been providing a companion for my dad for about two years. The companion visited Dad at his assisted living apartment, in the hospital, and now visits Dad's skilled care facility. Dad seldom chooses to participate in activities, so his social contact is limited to meals. Having a male companion allows Dad to talk about things which interest him. Also, as Dad's interest in his surroundings declines, his companion can offer a change of scenery and personal motivation. Home Instead provides qualified, caring workers, always offers a substitute when the regular worker is unavailable, and has a detailed interview process for nailing down needs, wants, preferences. The workers are very respectful, friendly, and good entertainers! The office staff is compassionate, creative, responsive. The whole agency is very professional. I couldn't ask for more.

Caring55357350 August 16, 2012

My mother was with me for the last three months of her life, the last eleven days in hospice. Two wonderful workers from HomeInstead made my life so much richer and provided her with lively care. As her health deteriorated, our day aide handled the situation with confidence and grace and taught me how to make my mother more safe and comfortable.

CarpN4zi July 08, 2011

My mother resides in an assisted living facility which specializes in care for people with Dementia and Alzheimers Disease. Mom has lived there for 2 years now, her dementia is advanced, and the transition to this facility was most difficult, for her and for my siblings.

We enlisted HISC to provide extra care for Mom, especially during meal times when we cannot be there. In addition to providing basic assistance with ADL, they give Mom devoted attention to keep her active, engaged, and conversational. In addition to the basic skills for these positions, the HISC caregivers consistently demonstrate the additional skills and patience required to care for a person lost in dementia. They are wonderful.

On the very few occasions when a caregiver was not a good match, the HISC management listened to our concerns and changes were made immediately.

I consider this team to be an extension of my own family, providing loving care to my mother when we can't be there ourselves. I would recommend them to any family who needs this type of assistance. They are top-notch.

From Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address