Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

By Carla6

Caring, compassionate, comforting, cooperative, consistent, congenial and competent are just a few words to describe the care given to my friend by Home Instead Service Care of West Chester. John is so blessed to have them. They are willing to go far beyond the "extra mile" with his care and well-being. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for care for a loved one.

By Karen30

Quality care with a personal touch.

By Charlotte6

What more can I say than that I chose a rating of 10 on every item questioned in the most recent survey.

By Jean11

They're there when I can't be. They are life savers!!

February 28, 2013

By Margaret9

Our experience with Home Instead was excellent! The staff was always attentive and sweet to my mother. I had complete peace of mind when they were with her and I needed to go to work. I would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

September 22, 2012

By consistentlygreat

Consistently great care!

September 05, 2012

By mary20

Home instead saved my life. Their sales rep, Bill, was fantastic and the ladies who helped me were great. I highly recommend Home Instead.

August 24, 2012

By eldercaretimesthree

Home Instead has been providing a companion for my dad for about two years. The companion visited Dad at his assisted living apartment, in the hospital, and now visits Dad's skilled care facility. Dad seldom chooses to participate in activities, so his social contact is limited to meals. Having a male companion allows Dad to talk about things which interest him. Also, as Dad's interest in his surroundings declines, his companion can offer a change of scenery and personal motivation. Home Instead provides qualified, caring workers, always offers a substitute when the regular worker is unavailable, and has a detailed interview process for nailing down needs, wants, preferences. The workers are very respectful, friendly, and good entertainers! The office staff is compassionate, creative, responsive. The whole agency is very professional. I couldn't ask for more.

August 16, 2012

My mother was with me for the last three months of her life, the last eleven days in hospice. Two wonderful workers from HomeInstead made my life so much richer and provided her with lively care. As her health deteriorated, our day aide handled the situation with confidence and grace and taught me how to make my mother more safe and comfortable.

July 08, 2011

By CarpN4zi

My mother resides in an assisted living facility which specializes in care for people with Dementia and Alzheimers Disease. Mom has lived there for 2 years now, her dementia is advanced, and the transition to this facility was most difficult, for her and for my siblings. We enlisted HISC to provide extra care for Mom, especially during meal times when we cannot be there. In addition to providing basic assistance with ADL, they give Mom devoted attention to keep her active, engaged, and conversational. In addition to the basic skills for these positions, the HISC caregivers consistently demonstrate the additional skills and patience required to care for a person lost in dementia. They are wonderful. On the very few occasions when a caregiver was not a good match, the HISC management listened to our concerns and changes were made immediately. I consider this team to be an extension of my own family, providing loving care to my mother when we can't be there ourselves. I would recommend them to any family who needs this type of assistance. They are top-notch.

From Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details