Visiting Angels of Central Georgia - Macon

Overview of Ratings

4.2

October 23, 2017

By Sharon V 544335

Visiting Angels is a very cooperative company who will work with you regarding scheduling. The most helpful aspect of Visiting Angels services for my father is his caregivers providing him a bath and keeping him clean because he is bed-bound.

October 16, 2017

By Millie H 540639

Visiting Angels is a good company to hire because they have great caregivers. The services make my loved one's life easier because they are very courteous and they make a list of things. They are just really personable people.

October 14, 2017

By Gwin C 540170

All of the people who receive care from home care agencies have a hard time with their caregivers because they are always changing. It is nice that they can provide you with a new caregiver if you are not happy with a caregiver. I have had so much trouble from dealing with the caregivers from Visiting Angels. I had one caregiver who was young and immature and every caregiver after that has just been interesting. It is now that I have a good caregiver, but I hope that she stays.

October 12, 2017

By John L 539075

Visiting Angels' service was really good, and they interacted with my dad well. Visiting Angels was able to take my dad to appointments and be with him while I was at work.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous 538834

Visiting Angels is reliable. Visiting Angels gives me reassurance that someone will be there.

By Claudia E_531900

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very personal. For example, everyone in the office will sign a birthday card and send it to me. If I have a problem, I can contact with them, and they always try to work it out with me. They are very friendly. I couldn't live without Visiting Angels. I don't think anyone could be any better.

By Kelvin H_531893

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is thorough. Visiting Angels makes my wife's life easier by providing necessary home care.

By Chris R_531881

I would recommend Visiting Angels because, from what I hear, the caregivers really try to do a good job. I'm not here most of the time, but I do see how the house looks and how my mom is feeling after they come. Having Visiting Angels is good for me because I don't have time to care for Mom myself, and they provide good services.

By Norma(Mike) M_531852

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels has hard working people that they send out. The caregiver does a really good job with my mom.

September 26, 2017

By Dorothy H_530630

I had issues with getting one caregiver. I went through several weeks where I had several caregivers. The service has helped the most by helping me. I work full-time and I'm the only one around. It's helped having someone else taking care of my loved one. With my parents, it's good knowing that someone is there. It also gives my dad some free time to go out.

September 25, 2017

By Douglas M_529431

I would say that the care is great, Visiting Angels is very professional. I have other people ask me who I am using because they notice that the care is really good. Visiting Angels has made life easier because of the situation that I am in. Visiting Angels is good at scheduling at different times.

September 25, 2017

By Karen R_529429

Visiting Angels is very reliable. They have good quality service. Visiting Angels has been attentive towards my mother. They have been able to relieve my father of having to do all of the caregiving duties.

August 29, 2017

By Anonymous_517405

Visiting Angels is good to work with, the majority of the caregivers have been very good as well. The services from Visiting Angels help me to get out of the house to do things I need to get done.

By Laura R_517019

Visiting Angels takes good care of my mother. Visiting Angels' service makes a difference because I am able to leave my mother without having to worry about her.

By David V_517014

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very efficient, and the caregiver is doing a great job. The impact of the services is improving. My mother is older and doesn't have a lot of friends, and she now really likes her caregiver who is a companion.

By Karen W_517000

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because they are reliable, they do national background checks, and I have not had any issues so far. They are very attentive, willing to talk with me, and give me hints. Visiting Angels has made life easier by providing extra help for my loved one so that I can still have family time and get out of the house.

August 26, 2017

By Barbara R_516660

Visiting Angels needs to improve their communication. The caregiver makes a positive experience by being caring, she has heart, and she genuinely cares about the client.

August 25, 2017

By Elizabeth C_516542

I've already recommended it to people and I told them about the good care from Visiting Angels and that they try to fit the caregiver to the client. I am bedridden so my caregiver does everything for me that I need her to do. She will bathe me and change my pump.

By Anonymous_515862

Visiting Angels is accommodating and they seek to take care of whatever needs there are. Visiting Angels has enabled us to live a good life. It has been a supplement.

By Alexa H_515623

Visiting Angels takes the time to match the needs of the client with the appropriate caregiver. The care provided for my mom alleviates any worry from me.

By Patricia H_515622

I have been very satisfied with Visiting Angels. My caregiver makes life easier by doing some light housekeeping.

By Tom C_515605

Visiting Angels provides caregivers that are extremely professional and loving. We have had the same caregiver for well over a year. There is a comfort level knowing that there is a nurse that does check ups every so often. Visiting Angels is more than a care provider for my dad. They have become family to us. I have three children, and my father lives with us. When the caregiver from Visiting Angels is here, I know that my father is taken care of. Visiting Angels has delivered on every bit of what they have told us they would do. They have helped me feel at ease.

June 25, 2013

By Pam14

I've used Visiting Angels for about 5 months. The caregivers for the most part were very good. The most problems I've had were with the owners and the ones sending out the people. We were running 24-hour care with 12-hour shifts and there were days when no one showed up and other days when two people showed up for the shift.

From Visiting Angels of Central Georgia - Macon

Visiting Angels of Central Georgia - Macon is an in-home care provider serving Warner Robins, GA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Central Georgia - Macon offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels of Central Georgia - Macon