Loving Arms Elder Care

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 12, 2017

By Nancy D_522338

Loving Arms Elder Care supplied me with someone that was qualified and I am very pleased. The caregiver does my breakfast and I enjoy her company.

August 24, 2017

By Jim J_515727

I would tell someone that Loving Arms Elder Care is easy to work with, and they are kind, respond in a quick manner, flexible, and holistic. Loving Arms Elder Care responded quickly to needs, and they were very professional and caring.

By Louise S_510845

Loving Arms Elder Care is a very good service provider to have. I don't really need the care, but they provide me with companionship. Loving Arms Elder Care makes my life easier by providing me with companionship. They visit with me, and I really enjoy that.

By Florence D_510825

Loving Arms Elder Care has some really good caregivers helping out, and they take a good interest in the client, and make her life better. Loving Arms Elder Care makes the client's life better by taking her out once in a while, and cooking different things. They give her a couple things they might find for her, like little presents.

By Nancy M_510819

Loving Arms Elder Care is wonderful. I can't drive anymore, and the caregivers drive me. They do everything from change the bed to picking up my groceries.

July 27, 2017

By Hattie B_502846

I would tell someone to call Loving Arms Elder Care. The most helpful part of the services is that there is someone here with my mother so she has someone to talk to.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous_496796

Loving Arms Elder Care is sketchy depending on the caregiver that comes. I've had caregivers that were excellent, but others that I had to tell them what to do over and over. Sometimes the caregivers make me a homemade meal, but other times they just pulled something out of the fridge.

July 17, 2017

By Paul L_496716

I'd recommend Loving Arms Elder Care since their aides are efficient and they try to please the patient. Loving Arms Elder Care takes care of my husband, which is something I cannot do myself.

June 27, 2017

By Marie H_489291

Loving Arms Elder Care is very good and efficient. They are equipped to do the job.

June 23, 2017

By Helen B_487560

I would tell someone that most of the caregivers are very caring and that the office is accommodating.

June 12, 2017

By Lynne B_481955

Loving Arms Elder Care is very professional.

May 31, 2017

By Blanche C_476969

Loving Arms Elder Care has compassionate employees.

May 22, 2017

By Anastasia S_474140

The people from Loving Arms Elder Care are very knowledgeable, kind, and courteous. They come on time and always show up.

April 26, 2017

By John F

If the caregivers from Loving Arms Elder Care didn't provide the services, then I would have to do everything.

April 19, 2017

By Bunny S

The services made my life a little easier because the help they gave me dressing and feeding.

April 12, 2017

By Loretta Z

Withoutg Loving Arms Elder Care, I wouldn't be able to survive.

March 20, 2017

By Barry H

The most helpful thing was how well everything was handled.

March 14, 2017

By Barbara M

The caregiver has helped me because they are friendly, and they seem to care about me.

March 13, 2017

By Doris B

The most helpful thing has been the personal care.

February 24, 2017

By Marianne L

My mother loves all the aides that Loving Arms has sent, and that has had a beneficial affect on her life.

February 16, 2017

By Richard M

Loving Arms Elder Care are all doing an excellent job.

February 16, 2017

By Ann G

Loving Arms' services helped me in getting around and getting things done while I was recuperating.

January 20, 2017

By Jack and Lila M

I never imagined needing care, but I need the care now based on medical problems. The caregivers give me my medications and do things for me that I cannot do for myself.

January 18, 2017

By Ted K

The services have helped make my life easier because my husband is disabled and I had a heart attack.

January 13, 2017

By Penny B

Loving Arms Elder Care makes my life easier, but the client doesn't want the care even though she appreciates it when the caregivers come.

From Loving Arms Elder Care

Loving Arms Elder Care is a non medical home care agency serving seniors in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. We are passionate about our services bringing our high quality and consistent care into the lives of all our clients.

Our Mission: to raise the standards of home care for seniors by improving their lives through the nurturing of their mind, body and spirit.

Photos of Loving Arms Elder Care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening