Home Care Assistance Santa Clarita

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 19, 2017

By Gerry K_514167

Home Care Assistance has excellent and helpful caregivers. They also have great supervisors. Home Care Assistance has made our lives easier because the care my wife gets relieves my anxiety.

August 10, 2017

By Ruth R_509782

The girl that takes me shopping is always so nice to me and even though I have not been with Home Care Assistance for very long, she will also take me to the doctor which is nice. Home Care Assistance is wonderful, I really like the girl that I have in my home.

August 08, 2017

By Gwen B_508001

The caregivers that I have had from Home Care Assistance are proficient in their duties, they are on time, and they are flexible. Now that I have someone to help with some of the light housework and drive me to the doctor, things are much easier.

July 27, 2017

By Lester P_502464

The caregivers were confident people. I had help with a lot of things.

July 18, 2017

By Mary H_497444

I trusted Home Care Assistance and I believe they were hiring good people. Home Care Assistance made life easier by doing the things for me that I wasn't able to do for myself.

June 23, 2017

By Mary Jane T_487964

Home Care Assistance is very competent and good with scheduling. They've been a great help since Mary Jane has had a stroke.

June 08, 2017

By Carol V_480650

Home Care Assistance tries to satisfy the client's needs.

May 16, 2017

By Margureite N_471034

The caregivers were really nice and I liked them a lot. They helped with all my needs.

August 13, 2016

By Caring_2645942

I have a Caregiver from Home Care Assistance several days a week, and of course along with that, I have Mia who is the manager. She is the best at what she does. She is able to find me a great match for my needs, Always consistent, loyal, and do what they’re supposed to do. They actually go beyond what they’re supposed to do in many cases. They help clean up the kitchen, get me meals, and all that. They provide excellent care, are very friendly and prompt, and most are extremely helpful. Thank you Mia and my caregivers!

From Home Care Assistance Santa Clarita

Home Care Assistance has a unique approach to caring for older adults. Each client chooses their own carefully screened caregiver, and there is no contract required. We offer a level of flexibility and service that is unmatched in the industry.

Photos of Home Care Assistance Santa Clarita

• Memory Care Training
  • Ethics

Payment options

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Automatic Clearing House (Ach)

Payment details