Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Contact Now

Reviews of Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Ellastroupe August 26, 2015

Touching Hearts at Home has been such a blessing. Each day when I leave my Mother with our caregiver I feel that she is in very capable hands. Any concerns or questions are dealt with very quickly. The caregivers are very kind and patient. Kristy is very understanding. She makes your family feel very special.

prg October 06, 2014

The owner and various office staff I’ve worked with over the past few years are very nice and capable and seem to have a heart-felt desire to provide care and assistance for the elderly. The desire and skills of the caregivers has been as varied as the individuals themselves: some have been dependable; others have been inexperienced and obviously out of their element. Overall the care has been satisfactory. On the few occasions when I have had issues with the quality of care provided, the management has been responsive and swift to take corrective action. In summary, I would recommend Touching Hearts at Home to others in need of in-home care.

babablackgoat October 02, 2014

My mother’s condition has changed tremendously and quickly over the last three years, initially only requiring a couple hours of support. Subsequently, after moving away and back again, my mother now requires 24 hours a day live in care.

In the Houston area, at all stages, Touching Hearts at Home (THaH) has supplied the appropriate required level of care for my mother. I travel abroad most of the time. And I am able to do so knowing my mother is well looked after.

Complacency is the one of the worst possibilities, which can occur. I believe THaH will continue to support my mother thru the future various and difficult stages.

Sharon Pyle September 30, 2014

Kristy has been extremely effecient in assisting my mom in many areas: In all aspects of Providing Aids, counseling to me in various situations, she is easy to get in touch with should there be a schedule change or for any other reason, she is allways very friendly and helpful, she is allways patient and kind, it's allways a pleasure to talk to her on the phone because she is so friendly, she has sent special calendars for my mom that are easy to read for her, she goes above and beyond to help things flow smoothly and effecienty, and I am very thankful to have her assistance

orivers September 26, 2014

Touching Hearts at Home was recommended to me by another client when I realized that I needed additional help at home caring for my mother who has Alzheimer's. I had a specific type of caregiver in mind--someone older who would have experiences in common with my mother and who could be a friend and companion. I was very impressed during my first meeting with the Touching Hearts manager who assured me that Touching Hearts had the perfect candidate to meet our needs. She was right--we have had the same Touching Hearts caregiver for over a year who is, in my opinion, a perfect match for my mother. Additionally, the management at Touching Hearts is very flexible and easy to work with when scheduling changes arise. I feel very comfortable knowing that I can now go about my daily activities while my mother is safe, well cared for, and having a good time with her companion. I could not be more pleased with the services provided by Touching Hearts at Home.

Anne G September 25, 2014

Touching Hearts At Home has been a real life saver for me. I work full time and I am married, and I found myself trying to manage two households when my mother became more and more unable to handle even the simplest of tasks (grocery shopping, preparing meals, laundry, remembering to eat/to take her meds). Now I can concentrate on being her daughter, and actually enjoy the time we spend together. One great advantage to THAH is that if I ever have an issue with a caregiver, for any reason at all, they will find a replacement - I only have to deal with one person (and never be the "bad guy"!). The caregivers are kind and patient, and the office staff is wonderful to work with. Having an aging parent can be stressful and difficult at tomes, and the staff has been bery patient with me, as well!

helper356 September 25, 2014

The past six months have been a blessing to our entire family. There has been nothing but loving professionalism demonstrated in the care of my mother. We are forever grateful.

From Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Welcome to Touching Hearts at Home of Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Touching Hearts at Home's mission is to help seniors and people with disabilities preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We do this by providing non-medical companionship, caregiving and homemaking services.

We start with an in-home consultation which is free of charge. Meeting person-to-person is the best way to talk about service options and design a care program together. You will be asked about your preferences regarding the type of person you prefer to provide service in your home. Your Touching Hearts at Home representative will carefully select a caregiver best prepared to meet your needs.

Services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays. Touching Hearts at Home services includes:

• Companionship
  • Bathing, Dressing and Toileting
  • Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
  • Monitoring diet and eating
  • Light housekeeping
  • Home monitoring
  • Transportation and driving services

Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care:

• Positive and patient companionship for Alzheimer's patients

• Prompting and cueing daily routines
  • Respite for those caring for loved ones with Dementia
 Transport/Escort to appointments

• Outings, activities and events appropriate for Alzheimer's patients

• Personal organization help
  • Prevent wandering and unsafe behaviors

Our Caregivers:

All Touching Hearts caregivers are profiled, screened and receive training before their first assignment. They are employees, not contract labor and ongoing training is a requirement of employment.

Not only do we ask questions of you or your loved one about needs to be served, but also your interests. Then we strive to provide the most compatible caregiver for you. You or your loved one needs to feel comfortable with the one that will be in such an important place of service.

We are committed to:

• Understanding your unique needs and preferences
  • Providing caregivers who are carefully selected, trained, bonded, and insured
  • No minimum hours or minimum visit requirements
  • Coordinating your care with other care providers and family caregivers
  • Offering flexible schedules that accommodate budget restraints and changes in health conditions

If you are interested in inquiring about our services please give us call today and we are happy to help.

Features of Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston