Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
77024, 77031, 77036, 77042, 77053, 77063, 77071, 77072, 77074, 77077, 77079, 77082, 77083, 77085, 77094, 77096, 77099, 77401, 77406, 77417, 77441, 77444, 77449, 77450, 77451, 77459, 77461, 77464, 77469, 77471, 77476, 77477, 77478, 77479, 77481, 77487, 77489, 77493, 77494, 77496, 77497, 77545, 77407, 77498

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

October 02, 2014

By babablackgoat

My mother’s condition has changed tremendously and quickly over the last three years, initially only requiring a couple hours of support. Subsequently, after moving away and back again, my mother now requires 24 hours a day live in care. In the Houston area, at all stages, Touching Hearts at Home (THaH) has supplied the appropriate required level of care for my mother. I travel abroad most of the time. And I am able to do so knowing my mother is well looked after. Complacency is the one of the worst possibilities, which can occur. I believe THaH will continue to support my mother thru the future various and difficult stages.

September 30, 2014

By Sharon Pyle

Kristy has been extremely effecient in assisting my mom in many areas: In all aspects of Providing Aids, counseling to me in various situations, she is easy to get in touch with should there be a schedule change or for any other reason, she is allways very friendly and helpful, she is allways patient and kind, it's allways a pleasure to talk to her on the phone because she is so friendly, she has sent special calendars for my mom that are easy to read for her, she goes above and beyond to help things flow smoothly and effecienty, and I am very thankful to have her assistance

September 26, 2014

By orivers

Touching Hearts at Home was recommended to me by another client when I realized that I needed additional help at home caring for my mother who has Alzheimer's. I had a specific type of caregiver in mind--someone older who would have experiences in common with my mother and who could be a friend and companion. I was very impressed during my first meeting with the Touching Hearts manager who assured me that Touching Hearts had the perfect candidate to meet our needs. She was right--we have had the same Touching Hearts caregiver for over a year who is, in my opinion, a perfect match for my mother. Additionally, the management at Touching Hearts is very flexible and easy to work with when scheduling changes arise. I feel very comfortable knowing that I can now go about my daily activities while my mother is safe, well cared for, and having a good time with her companion. I could not be more pleased with the services provided by Touching Hearts at Home.

September 25, 2014

By Anne G

Touching Hearts At Home has been a real life saver for me. I work full time and I am married, and I found myself trying to manage two households when my mother became more and more unable to handle even the simplest of tasks (grocery shopping, preparing meals, laundry, remembering to eat/to take her meds). Now I can concentrate on being her daughter, and actually enjoy the time we spend together. One great advantage to THAH is that if I ever have an issue with a caregiver, for any reason at all, they will find a replacement - I only have to deal with one person (and never be the "bad guy"!). The caregivers are kind and patient, and the office staff is wonderful to work with. Having an aging parent can be stressful and difficult at tomes, and the staff has been bery patient with me, as well!

September 25, 2014

By helper356

The past six months have been a blessing to our entire family. There has been nothing but loving professionalism demonstrated in the care of my mother. We are forever grateful.

From Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston

Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston is an in-home care provider serving Sugar Land, TX and the surrounding area. Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston