Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

Overview of Ratings

4.5

December 07, 2017

By Shirley K_2

BrightStar Care has given me a bad caregiver, and I am really angry with that person, and one more strike they will be gone. BrightStar Care has given me time for me to get things done, and there is someone here for my mother to take care of her.

By Anonymous_135

The caregivers are really nice, they are very efficient, and do the the jobs. The caregivers are responsible. The caregivers help with my loved one so that I can leave the house, do my chores, and do things with my kids.

By Zoila B_1

BrightStar Care had sent a couple of people who didn't work out, but the girl I have now is great and is very accurate. She knows what she is doing. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I am almost 80 years old and I'm sick, so I'm not very strong. My caregiver understands me and knows when I'm tired or depressed and makes me walk around.

By Amelia F_1

BrightStar Care did great because they are an extremely accommodating company. BrightStar Care gave us that was the highlight of our week for my sister.

By Lloyd W_1

BrightStar Care is always very polite and they communicate very well. BrightStar Care has made a big difference in my loved one's life. He has recovered and improved in his health.

November 17, 2017

By Lillian R

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is very good. The service provides me with a peace of mind and I can also go to work and not have to worry about my mom.

November 16, 2017

By Hattie E_1

I like certain caregivers to come take care of me and I have asked for them to be sent to me rather than sending the young caregivers that I don't like as much. I would like BrightStar Care to be consistent and stop changing my caregivers when I get used to them.

By Larry P

BrightStar Care the caregivers are bright and hardworking. BrightStar Care is doing everything I need done, what they're doing is just okay.

By Myrtlyn J_1

BrightStar Care is a very reliable agency. BrightStar Care works with my schedule.

By Maggie S_1

BrightStar Care has very knowledgeable and compassionate caregivers. The services make it so that I don't have to worry about my loved one being alone.

By David S_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has caring caregivers. I was extremely weak when I came out of the hospital and could barely stand and so the caregivers helped me with everything that I needed them to.

By Damaskini C_1

I would tell someone that the caregivers from BrightStar Care are awesome and caring. I am paralyzed and the most helpful part of having the services is having someone to change my diaper.

By Thomas A_1

The caregiver is regular and we really like her. BrightStar Care provides medical attention at our home.

By Nelly M_1

BrightStar Care is a very responsible company to have. They just need to hire more caregivers because they are a little short. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by having such a good caregiver in the home who does whatever I ask.

October 25, 2017

By Sue J_1

BrightStar Care calls me frequently to see how the caregiver is doing. They are very nice and pleasant towards my mom. BrightStar Care has helped my mom the most with dressing and bathing her. They also help with getting her ready for the day.

October 24, 2017

By Helen B_4

BrightStar Care is a great company. I would recommend it to others. BrightStar Care helps my mother bathe and takes care of her needs that I cannot help with. They make my life much easier because I cannot do everything for my mother.

October 24, 2017

By Miriam R

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they give good service. The employees are friendly and they attend me well. The service helps me because they treat me like a person. They help me a lot. When I need them to send me someone, they send me someone.

October 12, 2017

By Marie D

BrightStar Care is reliable and exceptional. The services make my life better because the caregiver gives my wife a shower three days a week and she does laundry.

October 11, 2017

By Martha S_3

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are nice, sweet, and attentive. BrightStar Care helps me out when I cannot do too much.

October 11, 2017

By Anonymous_209

BrightStar Care has courteous, friendly, and efficient caregivers. BrightStar Care helps me when I shower and with daily things that I cannot do for myself.

By Shirley T

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because one of the caregivers was lovely and very nice, but they just didn't know how to vacuum, and the other one was lazy, but that one knew how to vacuum. They had a home of their own and children. They would sit there on the computer while me and my husband were sitting there in pain and needing help. Going to the grocery store was fine, but dusting and doing the dishes seemed to be difficult for them. They didn't seem trained to do certain things, like taking the laundry out of the dryer before it was dry. The clothes got cleaned because they were in the washer, but they just weren't dried thoroughly and were totally wrinkled. I wasn't up to ironing and was afraid to ask them to iron. They would also just vacuum one spot. The one girl sat and talked on the phone and was on her computer in the afternoon.

By Gertrude N

The caregiver is the kindest and sweetest person. My mother loves the caregiver. She does an amazing job.

By Juan B

My current caregiver has worked for me for about 10 years. I also enjoy having the substitute caregiver as well. My caregiver helps me get dressed and takes me out. I usually get dizzy, so my caregiver helps me a lot.

By Bruce W

Everything goes smoothly, and I have no problems. The nurses are very friendly. I met the nurse, and she was very good. My friend doesn't have to be waiting around because they're always on time.

September 26, 2017

By Charles K_2

If you just follow the instructions of the caregivers, BrightStar Care works great! BrightStar Care helped me become healthier in my rehabilitation.

By Michael K_1

I've had BrightStar Care two different times and I was dissatisfied both times. BrightStar Care needed to do their job correctly when they were here.

By Jean C_2

BrightStar Care's owners are very nice people and so are the caregivers. BrightStar Care's services allow me to be able to take care of my mother, and still be working.

By Jennie S_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are very good at what they do. BrightStar Care makes life easier because they give me the opportunity to go out and do what I have to do.

August 25, 2017

By Donna H_4

BrightStar Care is very conscientious, and they keep their word. When an aide is not there, they fill in the spot. I cannot drive right now, and my caregiver will take me places that I need to go.

August 23, 2017

By Hugo R

BrightStar Care provided good care. The services helped with companionship. It was well received.

August 11, 2017

By William C_5

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has caregivers that work their own way, and it's a good thing. BrightStar Care's services have helped me the most with laundry and getting back on my feet.

August 11, 2017

By Jeanette B

It helps to have someone here, but that's about it.

By Carol K_1

BrightStar Care nurses are very contentious, have a lot of integrity, are very precise, confident, and their care is right on. BrightStar Care allows me to be at home and not travel to another city to receive the medical treatments I need.

By Anonymous_417

BrightStar Care has been fine, and I haven't had any problems. They are reliable. My caregiver only comes once a week. My caregiver calls me, shows up on time, and is reliable.

By Kevin M_1

BrightStar Care was fantastic. There were two nurses who talked with me to make sure that things were okay and would call me on their own time. BrightStar Care's services were something that I needed and couldn't do myself.

August 08, 2017

By Mary R_7

BrightStar Care has made me very satisfied with my care. My caregivers are very personable and make me feel comfortable, and they do their job. I have and would recommend BrightStar Care to anyone. BrightStar Care has assigned to me caregivers that help me with walking and personal hygiene, as well as company.

August 08, 2017

By Alverna P

BrightStar Care is great. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they are here when they say they will be.

July 27, 2017

By James K_5

BrightStar Care is doing good job. BrightStar Care makes my husband's life easier because they are showing him ways to gain strength, and giving him encouragement. He has gotten better since they have been here.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_536

The caregivers from BrightStar Care don't do anything. They are always late and they sit around not doing anything. The caregivers don't do a lot of the things they are supposed to. BrightStar Care should hire people who are more experienced.

July 24, 2017

By Anthony R_2

BrightStar Care is a very professional and reliable company. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because instead of me needing to do the tasks that the caregivers do, I have free time. Having someone there during the day helps my father stay aware.

July 24, 2017

By Daryl D

BrightStar Care is dedicated and caring in this situation with the patient, my brother. They have patience. BrightStar Care assigned caregivers to take dedication to my brother's wound care, and we have seen it improve.

By Annette S

BrightStar Care is efficient with placing quality caregivers, and they work with schedules. BrightStar Care supplies someone to be with Maria while I am gone, and it allows her to interact with others.

By Samuel F

BrightStar Care's caregivers need professional training. BrightStar Care could extend their times that the caregiver is here.

By Viola F

BrightStar Care is very good, on time, prompt, and provide great care. The caregivers are really great, they help me when I need it, and if I have a bad day, they are there.

From Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

At BrightStar Care in Stroudsburg, our local home care team is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter what care you need. From home care to senior care and more, you can count on our team of fully screened caregivers to deliver the utmost in quality care and service because, for us, it’s all about making more possible for all those we serve. Call (570) 223-2248 and schedule a home care assessment today!

Photos of Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening