Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

Juan B 536162 October 06, 2017

My current caregiver has worked for me for about 10 years. I also enjoy having the substitute caregiver as well. My caregiver helps me get dressed and takes me out. I usually get dizzy, so my caregiver helps me a lot.

Bruce W 536142 October 06, 2017

Everything goes smoothly, and I have no problems. The nurses are very friendly. I met the nurse, and she was very good. My friend doesn't have to be waiting around because they're always on time.

Charles K_530511 September 26, 2017

If you just follow the instructions of the caregivers, BrightStar Care works great! BrightStar Care helped me become healthier in my rehabilitation.

Michael (SMS) K_521462 September 08, 2017

I've had BrightStar Care two different times and I was dissatisfied both times. BrightStar Care needed to do their job correctly when they were here.

Jean C_521431 September 08, 2017

BrightStar Care's owners are very nice people and so are the caregivers. BrightStar Care's services allow me to be able to take care of my mother, and still be working.

Jennie S_521428 September 08, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are very good at what they do. BrightStar Care makes life easier because they give me the opportunity to go out and do what I have to do.

Donna H_516502 August 25, 2017

BrightStar Care is very conscientious, and they keep their word. When an aide is not there, they fill in the spot. I cannot drive right now, and my caregiver will take me places that I need to go.

Hugo R_515301 August 23, 2017

BrightStar Care provided good care. The services helped with companionship. It was well received.

William C_510513 August 11, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has caregivers that work their own way, and it's a good thing. BrightStar Care's services have helped me the most with laundry and getting back on my feet.

Jeanette B_510505 August 11, 2017

It helps to have someone here, but that's about it.

Carol K_509219 August 09, 2017

BrightStar Care nurses are very contentious, have a lot of integrity, are very precise, confident, and their care is right on. BrightStar Care allows me to be at home and not travel to another city to receive the medical treatments I need.

Anonymous_509197 August 09, 2017

BrightStar Care has been fine, and I haven't had any problems. They are reliable. My caregiver only comes once a week. My caregiver calls me, shows up on time, and is reliable.

Kevin M_509191 August 09, 2017

BrightStar Care was fantastic. There were two nurses who talked with me to make sure that things were okay and would call me on their own time. BrightStar Care's services were something that I needed and couldn't do myself.

Mary R_507991 August 08, 2017

BrightStar Care has made me very satisfied with my care. My caregivers are very personable and make me feel comfortable, and they do their job. I have and would recommend BrightStar Care to anyone. BrightStar Care has assigned to me caregivers that help me with walking and personal hygiene, as well as company.

Alverna P_507976 August 08, 2017

BrightStar Care is great. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they are here when they say they will be.

James K_502620 July 27, 2017

BrightStar Care is doing good job. BrightStar Care makes my husband's life easier because they are showing him ways to gain strength, and giving him encouragement. He has gotten better since they have been here.

Anonymous_502404 July 27, 2017

The caregivers from BrightStar Care don't do anything. They are always late and they sit around not doing anything. The caregivers don't do a lot of the things they are supposed to. BrightStar Care should hire people who are more experienced.

Anthony R_500330 July 24, 2017

BrightStar Care is a very professional and reliable company. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because instead of me needing to do the tasks that the caregivers do, I have free time. Having someone there during the day helps my father stay aware.

Daryl D_500314 July 24, 2017

BrightStar Care is dedicated and caring in this situation with the patient, my brother. They have patience. BrightStar Care assigned caregivers to take dedication to my brother's wound care, and we have seen it improve.

Annette S_493785 July 10, 2017

BrightStar Care is efficient with placing quality caregivers, and they work with schedules. BrightStar Care supplies someone to be with Maria while I am gone, and it allows her to interact with others.

Bola F_493783 July 10, 2017

BrightStar Care's caregivers need professional training. BrightStar Care could extend their times that the caregiver is here.

Viola F_493781 July 10, 2017

BrightStar Care is very good, on time, prompt, and provide great care. The caregivers are really great, they help me when I need it, and if I have a bad day, they are there.

From Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

At BrightStar Care in Stroudsburg, our local home care team is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter what care you need. From home care to senior care and more, you can count on our team of fully screened caregivers to deliver the utmost in quality care and service because, for us, it’s all about making more possible for all those we serve. Call (570) 223-2248 and schedule a home care assessment today!

Features of Brightstar Care Stroudsburg

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening