BrightStar Care Sierra Vista

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 05, 2017

By Gene B_1

I would tell a friend that they take good care of me. I only see them three times a week. They have made life easier by taking care of various problems that I have.

By Corie M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are very trusting and kind. BrightStar Care has helped me reach better health.

By David M_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is professional overall. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping me to do things that I can't do for myself.

By Anonymous_81

BrightStar Care has been very helpful to me, and I am pleased so far. I couldn't do without BrightStar Care.

By Anonymous_80

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are reliable. I appreciate that BrightStar Care is willing to work with my needs.

By Ronald S_2

The caregiver I was assigned by BrightStar Care was excellent. They're as sweet as can be. The caregiver made my life easier by taking care of day-to-day tasks for me.

By Clinton H_1

BrightStar Care has really good caregivers who work hard and are nice to me. BrightStar Care has been able to help me with my daily tasks like cleaning and showering. I am no longer able to do those things alone.

By James F_1

BrightStar Care has great caregivers. The services make my life easier by providing me with care that I need. They help bathe me.

By Ralph Z_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care are respectful and treat us well. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by caring for my loved one because it makes me feel safe that he is receiving good care.

By Robert R_3

BrightStar Care is capable of providing whatever level of care that I need. BrightStar Care has helped me a lot. I can't leave my loved one alone, and I know he is safe because BrightStar Care is here.

November 21, 2017

By George G

BrightStar Care is pretty expensive, but is alright in general. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing everything that I need them to do for me.

November 21, 2017

By Marion P_1

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because they're on time. BrightStar Care's services help me a lot because I am not very well right now.

November 17, 2017

By Beverly K

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because I like how the caregiver I get from them is wonderful. BrightStar Care makes life easier for me because they provide me with good human companionship. My caregiver is willing to work.

November 17, 2017

By David D_1

BrightStar Care is very professional and caring. I could not have gotten by without BrightStar Care.

November 15, 2017

By Dick F

BrightStar Care helped me when I fell and broke my pelvis. I've had a mixture of help, some caregivers aren't quite to my liking or aren't as helpful but there has been some caregivers that have been with me since the beginning. BrightStar Care helped me when I moved from an upstairs apartment to a downstairs apartment since it was difficult for me to go up stairs with a broken pelvis. They helped with heavy lifting. BrightStar Care makes a big impact because it's difficult for me when I don't have them.

By John R_1

Anyone using BrightStar Care should request a nurse that is experienced in the field. BrightStar Care's caregiver is very knowledgeable, genuine, and very attentive.

By Ronald K

BrightStar Care is a good place because they helped me when I needed help. BrightStar Care goes out of their way for the me and they do their best to make sure I get better. BrightStar Care helped me with the physical therapy that they provided. Because of BrightStar Care, I am better both physically and mentally.

By Shizue "Susie" W

BrightStar Care is flexible. The service provide us with caregivers who are here for us when we need them.

By Abraham C

I liked everything about BrightStar Care. The therapy and physical therapist was good. The caregivers talked to me and showed me how to do my exercises.

By Lewis P

BrightStar Care sent me fantastic caregivers. BrightStar Care was able to make my life easier because they treated me so I didn't have to go anywhere unnecessary.

By Linda O_1

I would definitely recommend BrightStar Care because of their availability and ability to do the jobs required. Having BrightStar Care in the home was great because it gave me that extra help I needed.

By Nacho V

BrightStar Care has great employees because of the care they provide for my father and they're never late. The employees do what they can and more. I'm able to leave the house and run errands. Now that I'm more organized I can go to the gym. I have more time to myself and still keep the household running properly.

By Harold H_1

BrightStar Care sends very qualified and good people. I'm handicapped and without BrightStar Care I would be in trouble.

October 23, 2017

By Michael M_8

We have used BrightStar Care in the past, and they are very professional and respectful. BrightStar Care helps bathe and helps in assisting my husband to become mobile.

October 05, 2017

By Maribel M

I would say that BrightStar Care is very fast and I didn't have wait. BrightStar Care impressed me by how much they made my life easier and I didn't have to worry

By Ernesto G

BrightStar Care has really nice nurses that understands the problem that I have. I don't have transportation and BrightStar Care saves me a lot of time.

By Edward T_1

The caregiver that was here did physical therapy, which was absolutely wonderful. We were just getting started with the services when my loved one fell again and had to go to the hospital. The caregiver helped.

By Clemetine D

BrightStar Care's workers are reliable. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because my caregiver comes to help me with things that I need done.

By David H_3

The people that have come to my mom's home have been very punctual and great. BrightStar Care has done some light housekeeping and cooking. They are also a mode of transportation to my parents.

By Michael T_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care does an excellent job. They work around my own schedule. My nurse from BrightStar Care is very professional, and she takes the time to make sure that I am doing alright.

By Anonymous_301

I like BrightStar Care's service, politeness, and knowledge of what they are doing. I think my caregivers are doing a wonderful job.

By Martin S_1

Someone would be taking a chance with BrightStar Care. There have been too many times that someone was suppose to come, and they didn't. I am not called and told that someone can't come at that time. Some of the caregivers they choose leave much to be desired. One in particular might have been stoned when she showed up, but I can't prove it. BrightStar Care has made a difference for me, especially with efficient caregivers. It takes the edge off what I have to do. I've lost the use of my right shoulder and arm and the same thing is happening to my left arm.

By Wayne M_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care communication is great. When you have any concerns, they respond, and the caregivers are on time. BrightStar Care's services have had a big impact in my life because they help me weekly. Without them, I would be sick.

By Vicki S_2

BrightStar Care is thorough and convenient. BrightStar Care keeps the client from having to drive to the hospital to change their catheter.

By William G_3

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're very professional they know what they're talking about and do a good interview. They try to meet the needs of the people they're serving. The caregivers just make sure that my loved one is alright when we travel. They come in and talk with him, do a bit of an evaluation to make sure that he's doing alright and they take care of stuff. If he does need to go somewhere, they can get him there.

October 02, 2017

By Elbert J

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. They truly care, it's not just a job to either of the caregivers I have. It's more than that. My caregivers make sure I shower, and I couldn't do that before. Without my caregivers, I would be without clean laundry and I would be without wearing clothes.

September 26, 2017

By Alexander M_1

BrightStar Care takes care of things here. I had someone that was coming here that wasn't doing a very good job and I mentioned that to the office and they replaced the caregiver. BrightStar Care has made quite a difference in my life. They take care of things I can't take care of.

September 21, 2017

By Mary L_4

I would definitely recommend BrightStar Care because they are prompt and their caregivers are neat. BrightStar Care has done what I can't do for myself. My caregiver takes care of me by giving me baths and helping me exercise.

September 21, 2017

By George P_2

The nurses from BrightStar Care are very nice, knowledgeable and efficient in their work. My wife needs monthly injection to maintain health, and if it wasn't for BrightStar Care she wouldn't be able to do her daily routine.

September 20, 2017

By Katherine W

BrightStar Care is wonderful. I have a PTN and another. They help me to get my arm strength back. It was nice that I did not have to leave my house in order to get my care.

September 14, 2017

By Charlene A

BrightStar Care is reliable, and they are accommodating. My nurse is wonderful, and if we have to change appointments, she always can. The services from BrightStar Care have made a very big difference, along with the drug my nurse is administering me.

September 08, 2017

By Davina H

BrightStar Care has very nice people working for them that are very thorough and that also like animals. The services helped me the most by sending me a caregiver that could change my wound vac.

September 08, 2017

By Michelle F_3

The main thing I like about BrightStar Care is that they take the time to match the caregiver with the client.

By Linda S_7

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care gave us good caregivers. The only problem was that at the end the office staff kind of dropped off. BrightStar Care helped Harold the most with bathing and toileting.

By Karen D_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has given me really good caregivers. BrightStar Care has helped me the most with continuing in my daily activities.

By Judyann C

The aides from BrightStar Care are very well-trained, and very personable. They are just excellent. I did just recommend BrightStar Care. I got one awesome aide. She helps me with the showering, and she does back and foot care. I have a number of back issues and I have diabetes. She helps tape my back, and does my foot care. I have balance issues. She does all the personal care. She does light housekeeping with the kitchen and helps with laundry. She does my meal that she's here for. If I have a doctor's appointment or have to pick up groceries, she helps with that. She does it all with a smile.

August 23, 2017

By Deborah S_5

BrightStar Care has always been there to follow up on the services. They send representatives to assess the situation. BrightStar Care has helped to get her walking again.

August 23, 2017

By Robert A

BrightStar Care have provided me with wonderful services. BrightStar Care has made things easier for me.

August 22, 2017

By Vera H_3

All of the people that I dealt with from BrightStar Care were top-notch and educated in their field. The caregiver could anticipate my needs. I appreciated everything that BrightStar Care did for me.

August 11, 2017

By Rodger S

BrightStar Care is professional, cares about their clients, and the caregivers are knowledgeable, trained well, and kind. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by providing meals, helping my father-in-law with his clothes, conversing with him, and being there when things go wrong.

August 11, 2017

By Carlton T

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because the people BrightStar Care sent to me have been wonderful and I am able to request the people I work with. The services with BrightStar Care have provided caregivers which can keep a trained eye on infections.

August 10, 2017

By Henry W

BrightStar Care has very nice and helpful people. BrightStar Care has helped the most with reducing my stress level over my father's condition.

August 04, 2017

By Billy S

I would recommend BrightStar Care to someone over any other agency. The services from BrightStar Care have made my life easier because I have good relationships with the nurses.

August 03, 2017

By Eva D_1

BrightStar Care can improve by having better communication. The service has helped the most by helping the client eat and keep clean.

August 03, 2017

By Tommie T

We are very happy with the services from BrightStar Care. The services from BrightStar Care have allowed me to go and do shopping. I know that my mother is going to be taken care of.

August 02, 2017

By Bedelia L

The personnel was extremely lazy. We had one caregiver who worked well, but other than that they were all lazy and they must have had the wrong impression when they first came to work for us because they just sat down all of the time. They just made my life difficult because they disturbed my mother because of the chaos that they brought and nothing ever got done when they were here.

By Fred W

BrightStar Care is reliable, caring, and efficient in the care that they provide. BrightStar Care is able to come over three times a week. I can now do things for myself that I would otherwise not be able to do.

By Ed E

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is reliable. The service from BrightStar Care has helped the most by brightening the day.

By Robert S_7

BrightStar Care provides friendly and dependable caregivers with no hassle. The caregivers with BrightStar Care freed up my time to spend quality time with the patient, and it gave the patient independence and strength.

July 26, 2017

By William K_2

BrightStar Care has been pretty good to me. They care about me and they want to give me the best I can get. The caregivers from BrightStar Care help a lot to keep me going and not depressed.

July 26, 2017

By Joseph F_3

We have been very well pleased with the caregivers we have received. The client is clean, feels better when his legs are properly cared for, and is out of pain. The caregiver and nurse help with that, and it raises the client's mood.

By Dale C

BrightStar Care has sent us a really good young lady. She is very friendly and would do almost anything. The services helped me with household duties and every day chores.

By Martin R_1

BrightStar Care has given us a very good caregiver. I was unhappy with the first one, but now we have a very good one. She always stays, the other caregiver would leave early. The one we have now is reliable. The services from BrightStar Care have made my life easier because I don't have to get my husband ready as it's hard doing that alone. The caregivers do my laundry and make the beds.

By Stella J

I like the visits and the person that was sent out from BrightStar Care. We are still trying to get used to BrightStar Care. I have trouble adjusting to different people, even though they are really nice.

By Jacob C_2

I would just tell others that I am happy with BrightStar Care. I am getting older and it is harder for me to take care of my husband on my own.

By Jacob C_1

I would just tell others that I am happy with BrightStar Care. I am getting older, and it is harder for me to take care of my husband on my own.

By Jeanne K

I would tell a friend that everything seems to be okay with BrightStar Care. My caregivers seem to be pretty good. Everything is taken care of for me. At my age, it's really helpful to have them.

By James P_4

I'm very satisfied with my care from BrightStar Care. I like everything about the agency. They've been good to me, and I get the care I need. They seem to be able to answer my questions. I appreciate my caregivers from BrightStar Care just being here for me.

July 05, 2017

By Douglas J

The quality of the services from BrightStar Care have been awesome. BrightStar Care has made life easier because my nurse is very good at what she does.

From BrightStar Care Sierra Vista

BrightStar Care Sierra Vista is an in-home care provider serving Sierra Vista, AZ and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Sierra Vista offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Sierra Vista