BrightStar Care Sierra Vista

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Sierra Vista

Martin S 534277 October 03, 2017

Someone would be taking a chance with BrightStar Care. There have been too many times that someone was suppose to come, and they didn't. I am not called and told that someone can't come at that time. Some of the caregivers they choose leave much to be desired. One in particular might have been stoned when she showed up, but I can't prove it. BrightStar Care has made a difference for me, especially with efficient caregivers. It takes the edge off what I have to do. I've lost the use of my right shoulder and arm and the same thing is happening to my left arm.

Wayne M 534260 October 03, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care communication is great. When you have any concerns, they respond, and the caregivers are on time. BrightStar Care's services have had a big impact in my life because they help me weekly. Without them, I would be sick.

Vicki S 533955 October 03, 2017

BrightStar Care is thorough and convenient. BrightStar Care keeps the client from having to drive to the hospital to change their catheter.

William G 533952 October 03, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're very professional they know what they're talking about and do a good interview. They try to meet the needs of the people they're serving. The caregivers just make sure that my loved one is alright when we travel. They come in and talk with him, do a bit of an evaluation to make sure that he's doing alright and they take care of stuff. If he does need to go somewhere, they can get him there.

Elbert J 533587 October 02, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. They truly care, it's not just a job to either of the caregivers I have. It's more than that. My caregivers make sure I shower, and I couldn't do that before. Without my caregivers, I would be without clean laundry and I would be without wearing clothes.

Alexander (VA PA 2394) M_530798 September 26, 2017

BrightStar Care takes care of things here. I had someone that was coming here that wasn't doing a very good job and I mentioned that to the office and they replaced the caregiver. BrightStar Care has made quite a difference in my life. They take care of things I can't take care of.

Mary L_527869 September 21, 2017

I would definitely recommend BrightStar Care because they are prompt and their caregivers are neat. BrightStar Care has done what I can't do for myself. My caregiver takes care of me by giving me baths and helping me exercise.

George P_527844 September 21, 2017

The nurses from BrightStar Care are very nice, knowledgeable and efficient in their work. My wife needs monthly injection to maintain health, and if it wasn't for BrightStar Care she wouldn't be able to do her daily routine.

Katherine (BCBS R58922469) W_527203 September 21, 2017

BrightStar Care is wonderful. I have a PTN and another. They help me to get my arm strength back. It was nice that I did not have to leave my house in order to get my care.

Charlene (RX CrossRoads 627596) A_523976 September 14, 2017

BrightStar Care is reliable, and they are accommodating. My nurse is wonderful, and if we have to change appointments, she always can. The services from BrightStar Care have made a very big difference, along with the drug my nurse is administering me.

Davina (UFC A97901236) H_521682 September 09, 2017

BrightStar Care has very nice people working for them that are very thorough and that also like animals. The services helped me the most by sending me a caregiver that could change my wound vac.

Michelle F_521679 September 09, 2017

The main thing I like about BrightStar Care is that they take the time to match the caregiver with the client. BrightStar Care helped him a lot, but she was only there four days a week.

Linda S_519108 September 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care gave us good caregivers. The only problem was that at the end the office staff kind of dropped off. BrightStar Care helped Harold the most with bathing and toileting.

Karen (Copper Point Mutual) D_519102 September 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has given me really good caregivers. BrightStar Care has helped me the most with continuing in my daily activities.

Judyann (VA PA 7457) C_519099 September 01, 2017

The aides from BrightStar Care are very well-trained, and very personable. They are just excellent. I did just recommend BrightStar Care. I got one awesome aide. She helps me with the showering, and she does back and foot care. I have a number of back issues and I have diabetes. She helps tape my back, and does my foot care. I have balance issues. She does all the personal care. She does light housekeeping with the kitchen and helps with laundry. She does my meal that she's here for. If I have a doctor's appointment or have to pick up groceries, she helps with that. She does it all with a smile.

Deborah_515047 August 23, 2017

BrightStar Care has always been there to follow up on the services. They send representatives to assess the situation. BrightStar Care has helped to get her walking again.

Robert_515042 August 23, 2017

BrightStar Care have provided me with wonderful services. BrightStar Care has made things easier for me.

Vera_514840 August 23, 2017

All of the people that I dealt with from BrightStar Care were top-notch and educated in their field. The caregiver could anticipate my needs. I appreciated everything that BrightStar Care did for me.

Rodger_510574 August 12, 2017

BrightStar Care is professional, cares about their clients, and the caregivers are knowledgeable, trained well, and kind. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by providing meals, helping my father-in-law with his clothes, conversing with him, and being there when things go wrong.

Carlton_510425 August 11, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because the people BrightStar Care sent to me have been wonderful and I am able to request the people I work with. The services with BrightStar Care have provided caregivers which can keep a trained eye on infections.

Henry_510012 August 11, 2017

BrightStar Care has very nice and helpful people. BrightStar Care has helped the most with reducing my stress level over my father's condition.

Billy_506852 August 04, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care to someone over any other agency. The services from BrightStar Care have made my life easier because I have good relationships with the nurses.

Eva D_506289 August 03, 2017

BrightStar Care can improve by having better communication. The service has helped the most by helping the client eat and keep clean.

Tommie T_506192 August 03, 2017

We are very happy with the services from BrightStar Care. The services from BrightStar Care have allowed me to go and do shopping. I know that my mother is going to be taken care of.

Bedelia_505914 August 03, 2017

The personnel was extremely lazy. We had one caregiver who worked well, but other than that they were all lazy and they must have had the wrong impression when they first came to work for us because they just sat down all of the time. They just made my life difficult because they disturbed my mother because of the chaos that they brought and nothing ever got done when they were here.

Fred W_504896 August 01, 2017

BrightStar Care is reliable, caring, and efficient in the care that they provide. BrightStar Care is able to come over three times a week. I can now do things for myself that I would otherwise not be able to do.

Ed E_504812 August 01, 2017

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is reliable. The service from BrightStar Care has helped the most by brightening the day.

Robert (Bob) S_504809 August 01, 2017

BrightStar Care provides friendly and dependable caregivers with no hassle. The caregivers with BrightStar Care freed up my time to spend quality time with the patient, and it gave the patient independence and strength.

William_502233 July 27, 2017

BrightStar Care has been pretty good to me. They care about me and they want to give me the best I can get. The caregivers from BrightStar Care help a lot to keep me going and not depressed.

Joseph_502231 July 27, 2017

We have been very well pleased with the caregivers we have received. The client is clean, feels better when his legs are properly cared for, and is out of pain. The caregiver and nurse help with that, and it raises the client's mood.

Dale_500622 July 25, 2017

BrightStar Care has sent us a really good young lady. She is very friendly and would do almost anything. The services helped me with household duties and every day chores.

Martin (VA PA 4232) R_500615 July 25, 2017

BrightStar Care has given us a very good caregiver. I was unhappy with the first one, but now we have a very good one. She always stays, the other caregiver would leave early. The one we have now is reliable. The services from BrightStar Care have made my life easier because I don't have to get my husband ready as it's hard doing that alone. The caregivers do my laundry and make the beds.

Stella J_500610 July 25, 2017

I like the visits and the person that was sent out from BrightStar Care. We are still trying to get used to BrightStar Care. I have trouble adjusting to different people, even though they are really nice.

Jacob (AFLAC A2594967) C_492265 July 06, 2017

I would just tell others that I am happy with BrightStar Care. I am getting older and it is harder for me to take care of my husband on my own.

Jacob (AFLAC A2594967) C_492248 July 06, 2017

I would just tell others that I am happy with BrightStar Care. I am getting older, and it is harder for me to take care of my husband on my own.

Jeanne (Allianz 06-060060096) K_492221 July 06, 2017

I would tell a friend that everything seems to be okay with BrightStar Care. My caregivers seem to be pretty good. Everything is taken care of for me. At my age, it's really helpful to have them.

James (VA PA 9975) P_492214 July 06, 2017

I'm very satisfied with my care from BrightStar Care. I like everything about the agency. They've been good to me, and I get the care I need. They seem to be able to answer my questions. I appreciate my caregivers from BrightStar Care just being here for me.

Douglas_491882 July 06, 2017

The quality of the services from BrightStar Care have been awesome. BrightStar Care has made life easier because my nurse is very good at what she does.

About BrightStar Care Sierra Vista

BrightStar Care Sierra Vista is an in-home care provider serving Sierra Vista, AZ and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Sierra Vista offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.