Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama

4.6

November 14, 2017

By Susan S_2

I have had experience in another city with caregivers and the quality of SYNERGY HomeCare is a head above what I've experienced before. SYNERGY HomeCare is better trained and knows how to draw her out when she becomes agitated. I couldn't do without SYNERGY HomeCare. I have to have them. I don't worry about my mom. I work so I can't be with her all the time and SYNERGY HomeCare will call me if they need me. A lot of times, they diffuse the situations and don't need me. It makes my life easier.

November 09, 2017

By Kay G

Before someone chooses SYNERGY HomeCare, they should make sure you ask a lot of questions. SYNERGY HomeCare takes care of my mother for me.

October 12, 2017

By Bishop A

We had a really good experience with SYNERGY HomeCare. Everything happened quickly, and they were just on it. SYNERGY HomeCare was very selfless, and went out of their way to work with our schedule. They gave us plenty of relief. They saved my life pretty much.

September 22, 2017

By Suhasini D

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is a good company, and they have good people. I am very happy with the service. SYNERGY HomeCare is good, but is not covered under my insurance, so that is a problem. I have to pay out of pocket. The manager from SYNERGY HomeCare is trying but unfortunately is not covered. They are still working on this issue.

September 14, 2017

By Claire P_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very good and caring. They do what I ask them to do. SYNERGY HomeCare provides a way for me to go to appointments and do things I need to do.

August 04, 2017

By Terry M

SYNERGY HomeCare is very aware. When SYNERGY HomeCare comes in, they take over and do the dishes and dust for me.

July 28, 2017

By Patricia A_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has courtesy and seems to really want to please the clients. SYNERGY HomeCare provides me a caregiver that is nice and drives me to my appointments.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_501

Sometimes the caregivers are messy, but we have one good nurse with SYNERGY HomeCare. One nurse helps me with a bath, and makes my bed. They help me with things like that.

July 14, 2017

By David W_4

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare will take care of you if you need anything. The services have helped the most with cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping.

June 22, 2017

By Slaton C

The caregiver is very sweet, nice, and seems to be able to do everything I ask her to do. The caregiver has cleaned up the kitchen, bathrooms, and refrigerator. They do things I can't do easily.

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_562

SYNERGY HomeCare gave me a good aide for two years. SYNERGY HomeCare has trouble getting substitutes.

May 23, 2017

By Margaret G

SYNERGY HomeCare is well equipped, their caregivers know what they are doing. They do react towards their clients in a very friendly manner. I appreciate just the fact that my wife's caregivers are there. They are a big item in our home and they do what they are supposed to do.

March 14, 2017

By Elfrieda B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring and the help they have provided has been excellent. I have been having a lot of back trouble so my caregiver tries to relieve me of as much as she can to help my back.

February 27, 2017

By Scott C_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very good. The only problem is we get different caregivers too often. SYNERGY HomeCare does the stuff that would take me a long time or I would not able to do.

February 22, 2017

By Wanda S_4

SYNERGY HomeCare comes out and does an assessment with you. The cost is good and they do not charge for everything they do for you. It's a good value. SYNERGY HomeCare was able to help my parents with everything they needed.

February 07, 2017

By Anonymous_649

SYNERGY has good people to work with. I've had several caregivers, and some are better than others. They are helpful to me, though.

May 24, 2015

By Cordelia1

Justin is a very professional and wonderful caregiver. Kent likes him which is very important. We like him!

May 15, 2015

By Scarlet2

Synergy matched the perfect companion for our adult special needs son. The experience has been very rewarding for our son and stress free for us as his family. The Synergy staff are professional, caring always accessible.

April 29, 2015

By Amanda15

We tried several different caretakers until she found someone she felt comfortable with. It's like she has a friend coming to see her instead of dreading the fact that she needs help.

April 23, 2015

By John109798950

Synergy provided the most wonderful care for my wife's final days. They were here within 3 hours officially to engage them. The ladies all became like family members as they provided a very high end of compassionate care. They were truly God-sent.

From Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama

SYNERGY HomeCare of Central and East Alabama is locally owned and operated. SYNERGY HomeCare provides quality, non-medical in-home care to seniors and people with disabilities through out the greater Auburn-Opelika, Montgomery, Phenix City ant Pratville areas. We are committed to helping our clients preserve their independence and privacy by providing a range of companionship, homemaking and personal care services. Our experienced caregivers have been rigorously screened and are required to pass a national background check so you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that the person caring for your elderly loved one is someone you can trust.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Central and East Alabama provides clients with exceptional service providing diverse options for care. Care plans are tailored for each person, allowing expert caregivers to meet the specific needs of individual clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. SYNERGY HomeCare's attentive caregivers help clients of all ages stay in their own homes safely and comfortably, offering the following packages of care:

• Cancer Recovery Care
  • Alzheimer's Care
  • Meal Planning and Preparation
  • Respite for family caregivers
  • Hospice and Home Care

SYNERGY HomeCare, we offer customized care plans to our clients in Central and East Alabama, so you can utilize as many of our home care services as you need. To learn more about how we can help, give our office a call today

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama