Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama

Overview of Ratings

4.7

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_483089

SYNERGY HomeCare gave me a good aide for two years.

May 23, 2017

By Margaret G_474692

SYNERGY HomeCare is well equipped, their caregivers know what they are doing. They do react towards their clients in a very friendly manner.

March 14, 2017

By Elfrieda B

I have been having a lot of back trouble so my caregiver tries to relieve me of as much as she can to help my back.

February 27, 2017

By Scott C

SYNERGY HomeCare does the stuff that would take me a long time or I would not able to do.

February 22, 2017

By Wanda S

SYNERGY HomeCare was able to help my parents with everything they needed.

February 07, 2017

By Anonymous

I've had several caregivers, and some are better than others. They are helpful to me, though.

May 24, 2015

By Cordelia1

Justin is a very professional and wonderful caregiver. Kent likes him which is very important. We like him!

May 15, 2015

By Scarlet2

Synergy matched the perfect companion for our adult special needs son. The experience has been very rewarding for our son and stress free for us as his family. The Synergy staff are professional, caring always accessible.

April 30, 2015

By Amanda15

We tried several different caretakers until she found someone she felt comfortable with. It's like she has a friend coming to see her instead of dreading the fact that she needs help.

April 23, 2015

By John109798950

Synergy provided the most wonderful care for my wife's final days. They were here within 3 hours officially to engage them. The ladies all became like family members as they provided a very high end of compassionate care. They were truly God-sent.

From Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama

SYNERGY HomeCare of Central and East Alabama is locally owned and operated. SYNERGY HomeCare provides quality, non-medical in-home care to seniors and people with disabilities through out the greater Auburn-Opelika, Montgomery, Phenix City ant Pratville areas. We are committed to helping our clients preserve their independence and privacy by providing a range of companionship, homemaking and personal care services. Our experienced caregivers have been rigorously screened and are required to pass a national background check so you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that the person caring for your elderly loved one is someone you can trust.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Central and East Alabama provides clients with exceptional service providing diverse options for care. Care plans are tailored for each person, allowing expert caregivers to meet the specific needs of individual clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. SYNERGY HomeCare's attentive caregivers help clients of all ages stay in their own homes safely and comfortably, offering the following packages of care:

• Cancer Recovery Care
  • Alzheimer's Care
  • Meal Planning and Preparation
  • Respite for family caregivers
  • Hospice and Home Care

SYNERGY HomeCare, we offer customized care plans to our clients in Central and East Alabama, so you can utilize as many of our home care services as you need. To learn more about how we can help, give our office a call today

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Central and East Alabama