From Dependable Care LLC
Our purpose at Dependable Care is to promote a higher quality of life for the elderly and aid in how the world ages. We help your loved ones stay independent and safe at home. This enables them to live happier, healthier, and longer lives in the comfort of their own home. Our services are comprised of the proficiency of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in dependable home care services.
For Information About Our Services Call (203) 580-6260.
How do we accomplish this?
We begin with an initial consultation visit, conducted by the owner of Dependable Care and our nurse. During this visit, which usually lasts about an hour and a half, our nurse determines if there are safety concern. Additionally, any meal plans will be developed during or subsequent to this consultation. The advice and observations provided by our nurse allow our non-medical caregivers to provide top-notch care, prioritizing health and safety.
We also provide different tiers of service that allow us to customize each care program, unique to our client’s needs. We offer everything from companionship services to 24-hour, live-in care.
Our caregivers are highly trained, carefully screened, bonded, and compassionate. Our care enables clients to remain in their homes and maintain dignity and independence, all while providing peace of mind—for clients and clients’ families and friends.
Features of Dependable Care LLC
- Licenses: HCA #0001073
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: VA, Workers Compensation
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
266 State St
North Haven, CT 06473
Reviews of Dependable Care LLC
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities