Reviews of Touching Hearts at Home - Manhattan | New York, NY
Jackiejd April 17, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
I reached out to Touching Hearts at Home to provide customized in-home care for my father, and some needed respite services and onsite moral support for his wife. I can't find enough positive things to say about how impressed I've been with the level of responsiveness and service Craig has provided. As the adult "child" living out-of-state, Craig has kept me in the loop as to how things are going in my dad's household, and he's generously shared useful information and resources that supports our family's ability to create the best environment possible for my dad. The aide assigned to work with our family is excellent, and the peace of mind in having Touching Hearts at Home "on the job" is invaluable. I'd recommend this provider without hesitation.
From Touching Hearts at Home - Manhattan
Welcome to Touching Hearts at Home - Manhattan
Touching Hearts at Home's mission is to help seniors and people with disabilities preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We do this by providing non-medical companionship, caregiving and homemaker services.
We start with an in-home consultation which is free of charge. Meeting person-to-person is the best way to talk about service options and design a care program together. You will be asked about your preferences regarding the type of person you prefer to provide service in your home. Your Touching Hearts at Home representative will carefully select a caregiver best prepared to meet your needs.
Services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays. Touching Hearts at Home services includes:
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Monitoring diet
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Home monitoring
- Accompany to Doctor's appointments and to visits family/friends
Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care:
- Positive and patient companionship for Alzheimer's patients
- Prompting and cueing daily routines
- Respite for those caring for loved ones with Dementia Transport/Escort to appointments
- Outings, activities and events appropriate for Alzheimer's patients
- Personal organization help
- Prevent wandering and unsafe behaviors
All Touching Hearts caregivers are profiled, screened and receive training before their first assignment. They are employees, not contract labor and ongoing training is a requirement of employment.
Not only do we ask questions of you or your loved one about needs to be served, but also your interests. Then we strive to provide the most compatible caregiver for you. You or your loved one needs to feel comfortable with the one that will be in such an important place of service.
We are committed to:
- Understanding your unique needs and preferences
- Providing caregivers who are carefully selected, trained, bonded, and insured
- Coordinating your care with other care providers and family caregivers
- Offering flexible schedules that accommodate budget restraints and changes in health conditions
If you are interested in inquiring about our services please give us call today and we are happy to help.
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities