Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain View, CA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain View, CA

May 04, 2009

By Jan Fong

Other concerned individual

I am a private banker and came to know Home Instead Senior Care through the recommendation of our bank's trust department. I have a number of clients who use the services of Home Instead. Home Instead is a full service agency and I know that they carefully screen and train their caregivers. Owner Michelle Rogers treats her employees with respect and professionalism, providng them with continuing education and seminars on issues of aging, such as Alzheimer's care. I have had the opportunity to observe Home Instead caregivers interacting with our mutual clients and the caregivers are very respectful and empathetic towards their clients. I highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care for families who want to stay in their home and receive assistance in whatever form they need in order to safely stay in the comfort of their own home.

August 25, 2008

By Marilyn-1

Home Instead has made a positive impact on my parent's lives.

Home Instead Senior Care has made a difference in my parent's lives as well as my own. During my search for an agency, Home Instead came across on the phone as courteous and especially knowledgeable about all the details of the caregiving business. Within just a week we had someone in the home who met specifications of what we were looking for. It seemed like a fairly simple process and the transition of having someone in the home went very smoothly. It has been about three months now and both my parents enjoy their caregiver and all the things that she does for them. She is friendly, a great cook, keeps their home tidy, answers the phone, helps with scheduling appointments, and drives them around.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain View, CA

Home Instead Senior Care helps family members provide care-giving services and comprises a home care solution that provides an efficient, mutually beneficial partnership between clients and company care givers. Our service offers the local elderly and/or home bound resident non-medical services to assist busy families with home care. We have served over 1000 clients.

Our services are organized by a professional Staff and CAREGivers who are responsive to clients need(s) and engaged in our community. We provide 40 hours of training annually to support our senior care services. Our training workshops include the Alzheimer Association, a dementia training organization, plus other paid resources that comprise of our annual program. Our CAREGivers are screened (national background check), bonded, insured, and live scanned (finger print).

Our mission is to continue to be a local trusted, non-medical source of companionship and home care for seniors in our local community, because to us it's personal!

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain View, CA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain View, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details