Right at Home Midlothian, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 15, 2017

By Lynda A

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is reliable and they live up to their word. The services that Right at Home provides are great, but they are expensive.

July 27, 2017

By Judith S_1

Right at Home interacts with the client in a caring manner. The services have helped the most with helping the client do activities outside of the home.

July 18, 2017

By Carolyn P_4

Right at Home employs outstanding administrators. The owners take personal interest in the company. They came and sat in my living room and explained everything to me, and the caregivers have been very helpful. Right at Home has tried very hard to match us with a person who meets our needs. They didn't just blindly assign someone, but sent two or three to us and allowed us to make a choice. This allowed us to give input. The company has been very sensitive to us. The caregiver has become a member of the family.

June 27, 2017

By Karen D_4

Right at Home was professional, on time, efficient, and did what they said they were going to do. Right at Home was very helpful because they kept Richard company, and I was glad someone was there while I was at work.

June 16, 2017

By Ginger L

The caregivers are very caring and respectful, and they take good care of my dad, which helps me tremendously. The services have a huge impact on my life as I live hours from my dad. These services give me some freedom along with peace of mind knowing he is well taken care of.

May 16, 2017

By Dianna H_2

Right at Home has been great, so far. The caregivers have been wonderful, and they go above and beyond. The caregivers only comes once a week to help with a bath. I work a full-time job, and my daughters hair is down to her waist. It takes a lot of time to bathe her and care for her, so the caregivers make my life so much easier. We are very happy with our services.

May 16, 2017

By Teresa G_1

Right at Home's caregivers are very good and work hard. I live out of town, so it is nice that the caregivers can be at the house for me.

By Theophanes "Ted" C_1

I'd recommend Right at Home because most took really good care of my husband. Right at Home was able to help me because I didn't have to take care of my husband.

By Carol E_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has great services. Right at Home provides a quality of care that makes me feel comfortable doing other things that I need to do.

By Suzette B

Right at Home was good, efficient, prompt, and did what it was that they were supposed to do in the home. The services were helping with my sister-in-law getting up in the morning, getting her dressed, and brushing her teeth.

February 15, 2017

By Pam H

Right at Home is an excellent company to use if you need extra help. The services from Right at Home are helping me a lot. They are providing therapy to help me get around.

February 15, 2017

By Lattie A_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home will send someone out to work for you. I think that the caregivers should make sure that they are busy all the time.

January 26, 2017

By Carolyn P_5

The Right at Home caregivers are very punctual in coming to the house on time, and that helps because my wife gets out of bed at a specific time every morning. I have had surgery, and the caregivers make life possible for me because I can not lift my wife. From the moment when she gets out of bed in the morning, she is able to have the care she needs for bathing and breakfast.

January 19, 2017

By Archie B

Right at Home is a good service. Right at Home's caregiver is reliable and friendly.

January 31, 2016

By Kenneth G. Hoyle

We were so blessed to have Right at Home (Midlothian, TX) help us hospice my father. Owner Whitney and assistant Amy coordinated the caregivers wonderfully. Pamela was my father's primary caregiver. She was a blessing to us throughout dad's final days. Very competent and a compassionate heart.

From Right at Home Midlothian, TX

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Midlothian, TX