Care Indeed

Contact Now

Reviews of Care Indeed

Ed and Alison Wells October 31, 2012

Care Inddeed provided us with a driver for a long (9 hour) trip to Northern California. Claudia arrived early, checked our car and the route carfully. She is an excellent driver in heavy freeway traffic. She dressed well, was a good copanion and took care of us with exceptional professionalism.

Liz M October 31, 2012

The incredible team at Care Indeed has been taking care of my (almost) 90 year old mother for a year now. They are thoroughly professional and reliable, very responsive to her needs, sensitive, knowledgeable, flexible, patient and kind. I can't recommend them highly enough. My siblings and I live many thousands of miles away, and Care Indeed provides us with complete peace of mind. Thank you, Care Indeed!

Deb_Andrews59 November 30, 2010

Truly Professional !

Everything went wonderfully! I can thank you enough for the exceptional work that our caregiver has done. She's making a real difference in the quality of my mother's life, and that is immensely invaluable to us. My mother saved the meticulously prepared dinner, complete with salmon, carrots, and asparagus until I get home in order to show me what a wonderful job our caregiver did. The taste is exactly to my mother's liking as well. Her attention to detail really comes through as the utmost quality in home care. Needless to say I'm very touched and very impressed.

Holly_p September 15, 2010

Many Thanks!

I wish to say a big thank you for all the help given to me to enable my dear husband to be nursed at home. Your morning, lunchtime and evening visits were a great morale booster and your presence made a hard day seem not so bad.

From Care Indeed

Care Indeed is a leading provider of non-medical home care services in the Bay Area. We are owned and managed by nurses who are experts in senior care; they worked as caregivers for many years before they started Care Indeed.

Care Indeed offers hourly and live-in care. Our services fall into these categories: personal care and hygiene, support with mobility, help with household chores, companionship, and assistance with transportation. We offer free in-home assessment and 24/7 phone support. Four hours at least twice a week is the minimum. No deposit or long-term contract is required. We send out Invoices on a weekly basis, and we bill major long-term care insurance companies.

Our caregivers receive training that exceeds the minimum required by law, and beyond what our competitors offer. All our caregivers are bonded and insured, and covered by workers' compensation. They receive competitive pay, health benefits, paid sick leave, and due recognition.

Features of Care Indeed

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: Cpr. First Aid, Mental Health First Aid, Fall Prevention, Etc.

Payment options