Reviews of Helping Hands Elder Care
Allison Melbourne, FL April 19, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
I recently required some assistance around the house and was told by a friend about Helping Hands. I contacted them and they responded immediately.They matched me with a wonderful caregiver who has helped me immensely. They've been reliable, professional and caring. I couldn't be happier.
From Helping Hands Elder Care
Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers, Helping Hands Elder Care focuses on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, maintains independence and provides peace of mind for the family.
We serve all of South Brevard County, from Viera to Palm Bay and the beaches. Our services include but are not limited to:
Our full range of companion care services keeps our clients in the peace and comfort of their own home. Quality home care lies in listening to our clients and delivering what they want as well as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in control, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.
We know that certified and professional caregivers bring pride and confidence to the job of caring. At Helping Hands Elder Care, we take pride in employing not only the most qualified caregivers but those who exhibit the highest level of compassion and caring. Our diligence ensures we are matching our clients with the best possible caregivers. We know that our reputation and success depends on those caregivers we send into your home and we take that responsibility very seriously. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. We are actively involved in all aspects of our client’s care and maintain close contact with our caregivers to monitor any changes and ensure the highest quality care and comfort at all times.
Features of Helping Hands Elder Care
- Licenses: Homemaker and Companion services
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Range of services extra: Non-medical in-home care
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: VA, Long Term Care Insurance
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
Location of Care in
Melbourne, FL 32901
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities