Care Advantage Downtown

Overview of Ratings

3.9

August 24, 2017

By MARY A_515791

Care Advantage is a very good company. They are very helpful and provide me with good services. Care Advantage is a great help to me. They are very dependable for me.

August 16, 2017

By SHARON C_512247

Care Advantage is reasonably priced for what they provide, and the service has been really helpful to me in dealing with my disability. My disabilities are in my legs, so it prevents me from doing some things that require walking around or being on my feet. The caregivers will do things for me like make my bed, clean my shower, and do other things that are hard for me to do because of my disability.

July 26, 2017

By CAROLE F_501545

i would recommend Care Advantage because the caregivers were excellent for my mom. The services provided me with relief.

July 17, 2017

By ANNE B_497144

I was disappointed with what we got. I thought they didn't have a good grasp on things. The reliability of Care Advantage was not there. There was not enough consistency for me. They were only doing a few shifts but we never knew who was coming.

From Care Advantage Downtown

Care Advantage Downtown is an in-home care provider serving Mechanicsville, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Downtown offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Care Advantage Downtown