Right at Home Lincoln

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Lincoln

Sandra120878350 December 16, 2015

I'm very, very pleased with the service Right at Home has given me -it couldn’t be better. Besides my 'helper' having a great work ethic, she brightens and delights my day!

Halie Sovereign August 27, 2015

I'm very pleased with my service that I'm receiving. I have absolutely enjoyed my caregivers. They bring so much happiness to my life. The bonds that I have made with each person is special. Thank you to all of you who have been so flexible with my schedule.

Nancy109797650 April 23, 2015

I have been using Right At Home every morning since April 2014. I have been so pleased with their help. The owners and the staff are very caring people and always positive and willing to help in any way. They are very well organized and efficient and everything runs smoothly. The caregivers seem very pleased to be working at Right At Home.

Marilyn Duxbury March 20, 2015

We had very competent, loving, caregivers from Right at Home - also very dependable. This includes the management staff. We were extremely satisfied and will refer any friends and family in need to Right at Home.

Jami1 February 28, 2014

Nothing but good things to say: -Starting with the phone call to Right at Home -Extremely pleased with level of service -Feel comfortable leaving loved one for few hours a day -Good quality of care.

Steve O February 05, 2013

With Dad's rapid decline, I found the RAH staff to be caring, competent, attentive and respectful champions of Dad's needs.

From Right at Home Lincoln