Reviews of Minute Women In-Home Care

Dee4 February 01, 2013

The Minute Women are kind and courteous. It is a comfort to have them drive me to my doctor's appointments. They make sure I'm safely belted in the car and they accompany me everywhere I go making sure I can step up and down on the curbs. I arrive back home safe and feel warmly cared for.

LAL2LLB January 31, 2013

I have been with minute women for 15 years. I highly recommend them. They take care of my family as if they were their family.

caretaker12 January 15, 2013

Other

Minute Woman provided caretakers for my parents and ill sister. Their caretakers were professional, kind, and compassionate. They rescued me and found caretakers when others called in ill. They are easy to work with and them employ excellent people. We wouldn't have survived without them. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if we have a caretaking need.

sara3 January 15, 2013

Minute Woman provides an excellent service. They plan well ahead so the client has constant coverage. The women are pleasant, capable caregivers and companions.

exemplarycare January 11, 2013

Minute Woman is absolutely exemplary. They have been courteous and professional in every way. I don't know what I would have done were it not for them. My mother loves them! Highly recommended.

cantsayenough January 11, 2013

The companions/homemakers we have had at/through Minute Woman have been wonderful! They do whatever I ask of them! My requests for someone have always been obliged in a timely manner. I can't say enough positive things!

Mark9 December 17, 2012

I have used Minute Woman in the past for my father for home care and I'm currently using them for my mother for companionship, rides to appointments, etc. I can only give them 5 stars over the last 3 years that we've been dealing with them. They put thought into every person they send out and really try to match the clients needs. They won't waste your time sending out just anyone and from a price standpoint they are among the most competitive in the area.

About Minute Women In-Home Care

Minute Women In-Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Lexington, MA and the surrounding area. Minute Women In-Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Minute Women In-Home Care