Minute Women In-Home Care

Reviews of Minute Women In-Home Care

4.7

January 14, 2013

By sara3

Minute Woman provides an excellent service. They plan well ahead so the client has constant coverage. The women are pleasant, capable caregivers and companions.

January 11, 2013

By exemplarycare

Minute Woman is absolutely exemplary. They have been courteous and professional in every way. I don't know what I would have done were it not for them. My mother loves them! Highly recommended.

January 11, 2013

By cantsayenough

The companions/homemakers we have had at/through Minute Woman have been wonderful! They do whatever I ask of them! My requests for someone have always been obliged in a timely manner. I can't say enough positive things!

December 16, 2012

By Mark9

I have used Minute Woman in the past for my father for home care and I'm currently using them for my mother for companionship, rides to appointments, etc. I can only give them 5 stars over the last 3 years that we've been dealing with them. They put thought into every person they send out and really try to match the clients needs. They won't waste your time sending out just anyone and from a price standpoint they are among the most competitive in the area.

From Minute Women In-Home Care

Minute Women Inc., a family owned and run business was incorporated in 1969. For 43 years we have helped thousands of families with in home care. We understand it can be very difficult asking for help, whether for yourself or a family member, but we can make living at home a lot easier, safer, and less stressful. We are located in Lexington, but we offer service in the Boston, and metro-west areas.

What Minute Women offers is a great deal of experience. Being in business for so long, we have developed great relationships with our caregivers (many who have been with us for over a decade) so we know the perfect caregiver to match with a family. Our home care coordinator, Mary Ann, has been with Minute Women for over 25 years, and will be able to help you with any questions or concerns you have.

The services we offer are:

• Transportation
  • Home Helper
  • Companionship
  • Personal Services
  • Supervision
  • Convalescent Care

As for special care we can help with:

• Alzheimer's
  • Dementia
  • Parkinson's
  • Stroke Care
  • Rehab Services

Our prices are inexpensive, but fair. We are not a large franchise with a lot of overhead expenses, so we are able to pass that savings along to our customers. At $19.50 an hour you will find we are reasonably priced with the most amount of experience in our field. Many of our new clients come to us through word of mouth, but for those that find us online, we offer as many references from past customers as you would like to make you feel comfortable about your decision

Our caregivers are loving, patient, punctual, and trust-worthy. We interview, background check, and require 6 references (which we call and verify) before anyone can be placed into a home. You also get to meet and interview as many caregivers as you need until you find the perfect match with your family and situation.

Call us to find out more about our services and how we can help you and your family today!

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Photos of Minute Women In-Home Care