Minute Women In-Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.7

January 15, 2013

By sara3

Minute Woman provides an excellent service. They plan well ahead so the client has constant coverage. The women are pleasant, capable caregivers and companions.

January 11, 2013

By exemplarycare

Minute Woman is absolutely exemplary. They have been courteous and professional in every way. I don't know what I would have done were it not for them. My mother loves them! Highly recommended.

January 11, 2013

By cantsayenough

The companions/homemakers we have had at/through Minute Woman have been wonderful! They do whatever I ask of them! My requests for someone have always been obliged in a timely manner. I can't say enough positive things!

December 17, 2012

By Mark9

I have used Minute Woman in the past for my father for home care and I'm currently using them for my mother for companionship, rides to appointments, etc. I can only give them 5 stars over the last 3 years that we've been dealing with them. They put thought into every person they send out and really try to match the clients needs. They won't waste your time sending out just anyone and from a price standpoint they are among the most competitive in the area.

From Minute Women In-Home Care

Minute Women In-Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Lexington, MA and the surrounding area. Minute Women In-Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Minute Women In-Home Care