Home Care Assistance Home Care

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance | Home Care

By Anonymous 539379

Home Care Assistance reaches out to my loved one and they stay in touch. They are understanding. I wouldn't want to be without Home Care Assistance. They've made my life livable.

By Minta B 539180

Home Care Assistance is caring and sends good caregivers. They call me when there is an issue, and they give me good feedback. There has never been an issue with the services from Home Care Assistance. They have lightened my worries because I know that my brother is being taken care of and that they will call if there is an issue.

By Edwin R 538604

The two caregivers that have assisted me so far are mature women and have been very capable and responsible. The caregivers from Home Care Assistance are here in the morning to clean up and leave. That doesn't have a big impact on my life.

By Sheila C 538602

Home Care Assistance is reliable, dependable, and they have nice people working for them. The services from Home Care Assistance take care of whatever I need or ask for.

By Eugene C 538572

Home Care Assistance was convenient, and if I had a problem, I could get a hold of someone pretty quickly. Home Care Assistance made my life easier by preparing my meals and getting things that I needed while I was sitting down.

October 11, 2017

By Karen W 538308

I think that Home Care Assistance is reliable, and they take care of everything. The caregivers are very good to excellent. It goes back to finding the right caregiver match, which is very important, and providing excellent care all the way around. The caregivers are great at being able to relieve my loved one of worry and us of worry. People are there to help her out.

October 11, 2017

By Alan E 538291

The first caregiver Home Care Assistance tried to give was not good at all, but the next person was great. Home Care Assistance made my life easier because the caregiver did all the laundry and my loved one listened to her and ignored me.

By Michael - 537761

I would refer Home Care Assistance to others because the caregiver we have has been exceptional. The services provided by Home Care Assistance affords a caregiver to my mother who is very resourceful and accommodating to my mother's needs.

By Carol O 537719

Home Care Assistance takes good care of me. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier.

By Jill C 537504

Home Care Assistance could be more consistent in their caregivers. My dad went through quite a few caregivers before he found the one that he liked. Home Care Assistance could have made my dad's life easier by being more persistent. He wanted to things on his own sometimes, and it was hard for him to ask for help.

By Patricia P 537497

We really like Home Care Assistance. They're excellent. We've had one caregiver for the past year and she's wonderful.

September 28, 2017

By Christopher G_532247

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I felt like they were flawless and professional. They provided excellent care down to every detail. Home Care Assistance made life easier for me because I could sleep at night while they took care of my husband. It would have been a nightmare without them.

September 28, 2017

By Elinor B_531984

I do not like how Home Care Assistance has not been sending me caregivers who are capable of doing their job. The service from Home Care Assistance has been frustrating. The caregivers are not competent.

September 18, 2017

By Marion R_525403

Home Care Assistance is on time with their schedule. They have shown up and so far are good. Home Care Assistance is able to drive me places so that I can go shopping.

September 18, 2017

By Jenny S_525080

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is very good at coordinating care, they take care of all of the gaps in scheduling, and they are very good at putting people in place. I didn't have to do anything except for call the agency and get help. Home Care Assistance has given me peace of mind while I travel. Getting assistance for my dad while I'm gone is good because he is resistant to care. I like knowing that someone is available to help my dad in his house.

September 14, 2017

By Martin P_523456

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to others because they have a good care management system, I like how they place their caregivers, and how they do their billing. Having Home Care Assistance for my father definitely helps me because I have a sense of security and confidence knowing that he is cared for properly and that he gets to his doctor appointments.

September 13, 2017

By Carl J_523316

Home Care Assistance screens their employees well, and they are very effective and personable. Home Care Assistance helps me around, and I like knowing that someone is here for me if I need them.

By Patricia K_521989

Home Care Assistance is the third agency I have tried and they are the best of the three. I have not had any major problems, but there have been problems with individuals who can be replaced. I couldn't live without Home Care Assistance.

By Mary Jean C_521932

Home Care Assistance is reliable. Home Care Assistance has made life better by doing the things that I need. My caregiver helps me bathe.

By Ed G_521916

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance has warm and caring people. Home Care Assistance helped my loved one with just about everything. They honored his privacy and his dignity.

September 08, 2017

By Gail K_521305

Home Care Assistance is very responsive and has very good caregivers. The services from Home Care Assistance make life easier by executing their jobs well and helping with daily living.

August 29, 2017

By Lynn K_517655

Home Care Assistance has been very good at providing the services I needed. Home Care Assistance has done well in providing what I needed. It has been everything I have needed.

August 23, 2017

By Marjorie M_515327

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are very nice and patient, and they seem to be understanding. They don't push me too hard. If it weren't for the help from Home Care Assistance, I couldn't manage. My son works and when he is gone, they come to help me.

August 18, 2017

By Anonymous_513819

I think Home Care Assistance did a good job. Home Care Assistance could have made my life easier by choosing someone that was more on the domestic end because to do the things I needed them to do were not so much the medical end of things.

August 11, 2017

By Gloria K_510217

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance has been good to me. The caregivers help me completely because I can't do anything for myself.

August 10, 2017

By Mary Ann "Mimi" W_509694

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I have had a good experience with them myself. Since it is impossible for me to get dressed by myself, it is important to have someone to dress me so that I can greet the world. I feel very fortunate to have these caregivers because they help me to live my life.

August 10, 2017

By Malu P_509512

Home Care Assistance is very efficient. They really take care of making sure that I have care if my regular caregiver is unable to come. Because of the care from Home Care Assistance, I am able to proceed with my daily life.

August 09, 2017

By Sheila C_508950

Home Care Assistance has high standards. They have always provided me with someone to take care of my needs. Home Care Assistance has always fulfilled what I have wanted them to do, and that relieves me from the consequences of doing things, like making the bed.

By Jean G_508338

Home Care Assistance is very good and here when they're supposed to be and doing what they're supposed. They're pleasant, on time, and clean. Home Care Assistance makes my life being easier and I don't have to ask or follow up on them to make sure that they do their work.

By Patty M_508018

My mother has had very good experience with Home Care Assistance. I have a friend who owns a home care facility in another city and recommended me. Home Care Assistance has been able to match caregivers with my mother who have appropriate personalities. My mom has gotten along with all of her caregivers. Home Care Assistance has provided a social and transportation impact for us.

By Leroy J_508016

Home Care Assistance helps me get around.

July 26, 2017

By Kathy B_501612

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they came to my home. Home Care Assistance helped me get better.

July 21, 2017

By Kaye F_499421

Home Care Assistance was easy to work with getting people scheduled. Home Care Assistance made my life easier by providing basic services for me at the time because I couldn't function.

July 19, 2017

By William D_497834

There has been no lack of care. They caregivers sent by Home Care Assistance are courteous, competent and do whatever I need. The caregivers could be a little stronger in the cooking area.

July 19, 2017

By Tom D_497826

Home Care Assistance provides some good talent from the caregivers, The caregivers help us because they save us time and energy. The caregivers give quality help. But not everyone can afford it.

July 14, 2017

By John S_496079

The caregivers get in the way of the residents that live at the retirement home. Home Care Assistance provided a nice assistant to help me, but I didn't need that because I am in a retirement facility.

July 12, 2017

By David S_494570

Home Care Assistance is prompt, polite, and they take good care of my husband. The impact has been very positive. The transition was a little more difficult for my husband, but he has done well since then.

July 10, 2017

By Betty L_493481

I would recommend Home Care Assistance. I had wonderful care from everyone I have has come to my home. Home Care Assistance had made my life easier by help me with walking and just helping me all day.

July 10, 2017

By Judy S_493471

Home Care Assistance has been very responsive when I contact them. Home Care Assistance is taking care of my loved one from a different state. So Home Care Assistance will keep me updated on my father's health and they'll contact me if anything unusual is going on.

June 29, 2017

By Nancy T_490464

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is reliable.

June 22, 2017

By Daniel L_487078

Home Care Assistance is very efficient, and I would consider them to be excellent,

June 15, 2017

By Jan K_483755

Some caregivers from Home Care Assistance are good and some are bad.

By Patricia A_481520

I get excellent help from Home Care Assistance.

By Sonja (_481324

Home Care Assistance staff is very responsive and flexible in scheduling.

By Barbara P_481306

Home Care Assistance is extremely reliable, friendly, and they take good care of the patient.

By Catherine A_480963

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and has good people. I am happy with the services I get.

By Susan H_480918

I would tell someone that I have had wonderful people from Home Care Assistance.

By Dennis R_480906

Home Care Assistance is a good company to give you help around the home.

By Lee S_480688

Home Care Assistance provides people that are honest and good at helping me when I need the help.

By William C_480662

Home Care Assistance has been good and I have worked well with my driver who does what I ask him to do.

May 30, 2017

By June C_476915

If a friend can afford them, I would recommend Home Care Assistance. My caregiver did a good job with me.

May 11, 2017

By Linnea C_468993

Home Care Assistance has good communication between me and the office.

May 11, 2017

By Nancy W_468724

Home Care Assistance is very consistent in the care they provide and have great caregivers.

May 09, 2017

By Sharon H_467235

Home Care Assistance has excellent caregivers and management.

May 08, 2017

By Fred S_466862

Home Care Assistance has some really good, compassionate people who are willing to do just about anything.

May 11, 2016

By LeanneUJCFY

We hired a caregiver from Home Care Assistance for my mom, and so far, it has been great. The caregiver is really good with my mom, reliable, and very personable. She treats Mom as a person and not just as a patient. She is very responsive to our needs in helping us as a family and is really easy to work with.

December 17, 2013

By Lori22

I have to hire some extra people to be with my mother and it costs me huge money. However, I would rate Home Care Assistance as excellent. Every single caregiver that my mother has had from them has been wonderful. They would send out who is available on that day, and they have all been excellent.

February 13, 2012

By ShaunaK

They have multiple locations throughout the Bay Area - I've worked with their Los Gatos and Danville offices (we moved my mom mid-year). Incredibly professional and compassionate folks, I would highly recommend them to any family seeking a worry free home care solution for parents.

November 02, 2011

By CFlorentino

I had never hired a caregiver before, but after my mom broke her hip she was in desperate need of additional help since I live in another state. After her accident I was willing to try anything to keep her safe at home.  My mom's caregiver's name was Susan and she did a wonderful job keeping her comfortable.  The two hit it off immediately and became  fast friends.  Susan would arrive everyday around 11am to start preparing a lunch of my mom's choice, which was usually half a turkey sandwich and soup. Those meals were the highlight of my mom's day for several months.  Within a short period of time, Susan had my mom well on her way to recovery.  Whether Susan was helping my mom onto the couch or sharing a laugh with her, the two of them formed a strong bond. Home Care Assistance eased my mom's transition from the hospital to home and now she that she is fully recovered and walking around she couldn't be happier!

From Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is North America's premier provider of live-in care for seniors. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care MethodTM. This method centers on the lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Our constant mission to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service has allowed us to successfully operate North America's preferred brand in home care while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.

Photos of Home Care Assistance