Home Care Assistance | In-Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance | In-Home Care

Barbara P_481306 June 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance is extremely reliable, friendly, and they take good care of the patient.

Catherine A_480963 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and has good people. I am happy with the services I get.

Susan H_480918 June 08, 2017

I would tell someone that I have had wonderful people from Home Care Assistance.

Dennis R_480906 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance is a good company to give you help around the home.

Lee S_480688 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance provides people that are honest and good at helping me when I need the help.

William C_480662 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance has been good and I have worked well with my driver who does what I ask him to do.

June C_476915 May 30, 2017

If a friend can afford them, I would recommend Home Care Assistance. My caregiver did a good job with me.

Linnea C_468993 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance has good communication between me and the office.

Nancy W_468724 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very consistent in the care they provide and have great caregivers.

Sharon H_467235 May 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance has excellent caregivers and management.

Fred S_466862 May 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance has some really good, compassionate people who are willing to do just about anything.

LeanneUJCFY May 11, 2016

We hired a caregiver from Home Care Assistance for my mom, and so far, it has been great. The caregiver is really good with my mom, reliable, and very personable. She treats Mom as a person and not just as a patient. She is very responsive to our needs in helping us as a family and is really easy to work with.

Lori22 December 17, 2013

I have to hire some extra people to be with my mother and it costs me huge money. However, I would rate Home Care Assistance as excellent. Every single caregiver that my mother has had from them has been wonderful. They would send out who is available on that day, and they have all been excellent.

ShaunaK February 13, 2012

They have multiple locations throughout the Bay Area - I've worked with their Los Gatos and Danville offices (we moved my mom mid-year). Incredibly professional and compassionate folks, I would highly recommend them to any family seeking a worry free home care solution for parents.

CFlorentino November 02, 2011

I had never hired a caregiver before, but after my mom broke her hip she was in desperate need of additional help since I live in another state. After her accident I was willing to try anything to keep her safe at home.  My mom's caregiver's name was Susan and she did a wonderful job keeping her comfortable.  The two hit it off immediately and became  fast friends.  Susan would arrive everyday around 11am to start preparing a lunch of my mom's choice, which was usually half a turkey sandwich and soup. Those meals were the highlight of my mom's day for several months.  Within a short period of time, Susan had my mom well on her way to recovery.  Whether Susan was helping my mom onto the couch or sharing a laugh with her, the two of them formed a strong bond. Home Care Assistance eased my mom's transition from the hospital to home and now she that she is fully recovered and walking around she couldn't be happier!

From Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is North America's premier provider of live-in care for seniors. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care MethodTM. This method centers on the lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Our constant mission to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service has allowed us to successfully operate North America's preferred brand in home care while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.

Features of Home Care Assistance