Visiting Angels - Florida

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Florida

Joanne770 August 24, 2012

The caregivers are excellent. They care about my mom personally and have established a relationship with her. They go above and beyond because they care about her personally. It's not like it's a job that they show up at. I think that makes a big difference. My mom has been with them for two and a half years. I am happy and satisfied with their service for my mom. She has 5 caregivers and they provide 24-hour care. They do absolutely everything for her. She's in the last stages of Alzheimer's. She can't move basically. They have to move her every 2 hours. She was actually walking when she first entered the program and now she's come to the point where she can hardly move.

Barbara4 July 24, 2012

I had another provider and they were the worst ever. I saw Visiting Angels on TV and I called them and they got back to me the same day. We don't have any problems with the caregivers that we have. A couple of them were really good. They get lunch for my father and take him outside and to the exercise room. He has Parkinson's and they are all attentive to all of his needs.

From Visiting Angels - Florida

Welcome to Visiting Angels of Fort Lauderdale Florida

America’s Choice in Homecare

Visiting Angels Senior Care and In Home Assisted Living Services can assist elderly people located in Metro and Southern Fort Lauderdale, FL Communities and surrounding areas in Broward County in Florida. Because we are a non-medical agency and not a nursing agency.

Visiting Angels Senior Care and In Home Assisted Living Services does not dictate to you what your schedule is to be. It is our job to assist people in Ft. Lauderdale, Metro and Southern Fort Lauderdale, FL Communities and surrounding areas in Florida by adjusting our schedules to keep your loved one comfortable in their homes.

When you choose Visiting Angels as your in-home care provider, we begin by reviewing your loved one's needs. We will meet with involved family members and, when necessary, consult with the physician(s) of the care recipient, social workers, hospitals, or nursing home staff. Our goal is to get a complete picture of your loved one's in-home care needs.

Once we have a thorough understanding of your loved one's health and wellness needs, we will work with your family to develop an individualized in-home care program. As part of this process, we match your loved one's needs to a select group of experienced and compassionate in home care providers. We bring them to your home so you can get to know them and choose the one you believe will be the best fit for your family. With Visiting Angels as your in home care provider, you are always part of the caregiver selection process.

After your Angel companion has been placed in your home, we continue our unique system of continued personalized contacts through telephone checks and in home visits. Most important, we continually communicate with the caregiver who is providing care to your loved one.

Some of the services provided include:

• Personal Care
  • Care is Available Mornings, Mid-Day and Evenings
  • Temporary or Long Term Care is Available
  • Weekends and Holiday Care is Available
  • Live In Care Available

We Respond To Your After Hours Call In 15 Minutes or Less!

Nothing is more frustrating than to get voice mail when calling an in home care agency in the evening or on the weekends. If you receive voice mail when you call Visiting Angels, we'll call back within fifteen minutes. We're committed to providing you with superior in-home care services and to meeting your needs in the way that's most convenient for you! Please give us a call for free assessment.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Communicating with Dementia Patients

RN on staff: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Visiting Angels - Florida

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening