Visiting Angels - Florida

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Florida

Joanne770 August 24, 2012

The caregivers are excellent. They care about my mom personally and have established a relationship with her. They go above and beyond because they care about her personally. It's not like it's a job that they show up at. I think that makes a big difference. My mom has been with them for two and a half years. I am happy and satisfied with their service for my mom. She has 5 caregivers and they provide 24-hour care. They do absolutely everything for her. She's in the last stages of Alzheimer's. She can't move basically. They have to move her every 2 hours. She was actually walking when she first entered the program and now she's come to the point where she can hardly move.

Barbara4 July 24, 2012

I had another provider and they were the worst ever. I saw Visiting Angels on TV and I called them and they got back to me the same day. We don't have any problems with the caregivers that we have. A couple of them were really good. They get lunch for my father and take him outside and to the exercise room. He has Parkinson's and they are all attentive to all of his needs.

About Visiting Angels - Florida

Visiting Angels - Florida is an in-home care provider serving Fort Lauderdale, FL and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Florida offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels - Florida