Home Care Assistance of Fairfield County

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Fairfield County

4.6

September 12, 2017

By Martin V

The depth of the caregiver could be better because they are not always available. Home Care Assistance makes my father's life easier by providing transportation and assisting with daily ADLs.

By Allyson 123

Maxine has brought such a spark to mom’s life with her energetic and caring ways, and she is a very professional employee. With Mom’s Alzheimer’s progressing, it is difficult to have her participate in activities to keep her stimulated. In speaking with Maxine she always lets us know that she has gotten mom down to the gym, out for walks and outings which keep mom so happy. Maxine has such a soothing approach with mom and works to coordinate with our other more fulltime caregiver. Home Care Assistance Fairfield is a wonderful organization that keeps each family’s personal needs in mind. We are thankful to have Maxine a part of our lives and know mom is so well cared for and loved with Maxine on board. It really helps put my siblings and my mind at ease with this new situation of having others care for mom on a fulltime basis. We look forward to a long relationship with Maxine and Home Care Assistance as Mom makes being 90 the new 30!

By Margaret Wetz

Wow, Carley was amazing. She is so calm and confident. Grateful to have her and the home care assistance fairfield team helping us in this tough time.

By Vicki Tho

I want to commend Home Care Assistance Fairfield for sending Aniyah as a caregiver. What a thoughtful, loving and attentive person she was to my mom. She engaged my mom, followed the list of duties that I had on the table and was such a pleasant upbeat caregiver. She is a gem.

February 27, 2015

By Peyton of Ottisville

Home Care Asst. came to my help when it became clear father could no longer live alone. They took time to understand his needs and selected an aide that has a perfect match. They went above and beyond the call of duty in many ways. Erik, Gams, President of HCA, helped me as I made the house handicap accessible by moving TV downstairs for me! Sherrie, our case manager, was always ready with timely advice & reassuring. The most extraordinary support came in the End! From Veronica's dad aide. She rushed dad to hospital one evening and stayed with him until 4 am, when he finally stabilized and could move to a room. I will be forever grateful to HCA for helping my father when we needed it the most.

February 17, 2015

By Randy17

I have only praise for the services of Home Care Assistance. My exhausted family and day caregivers urgently needed night care for my mother who was in home hospice care in the final stages of ALS. Erik was extremely helpful and was able to source a caregiver on a Saturday only a couple of hours after I called. Our caregiver made our mother's last few nights as comfortable as could be expected and was one of her favorite carers out of many she'd have over eight months. My family is very grateful.

From Home Care Assistance of Fairfield County

Home Care Assistance is North America's premier provider of live-in care for seniors. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care MethodTM. This method centers on the lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Our constant mission to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service has allowed us to successfully operate North America's preferred brand in home care while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Fairfield County