ResCare HomeCare Cottonwood, Arizona

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare Cottonwood, Arizona

BJ617105 December 17, 2016

I've been working with ResCare for about 2 years now. The caregiver comes and cleans the house and does things that I can't do like get down on my knees and scrub behind the toilet. I can't lift heavy pans, so she does dishes too for me. She reminds me to take my morning meds and be sure I have plenty to drink. Took me to doctor's appointments and also if I had to go to the lab. I can't get my leg up because I have painful nodules that are growing on the bottom of my feet, so she put lotion in my feet and my hands too. She goes out of her way and beyond what she's required to do. When I had knee replacement surgery she came down to the rehab center and she would visit me and sit with me for an hour or two at a time when she wasn't on duty with other clients. One time I got a phone call my dad was taken to the hospital. She was just finishing her shift and getting ready to leave, and she took me to the hospital and helped make sure I got all the way to the hospital okay and to check on my dad. It's little things like that; the extra things. She goes beyond what she's required to do.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From ResCare HomeCare Cottonwood, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.