Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties

Arthur B April 07, 2017

My caregivers help me around my home.

Nicki S April 05, 2017

Once Right at Home found the right caregiver for my father, the companionship was very nice. When my father's condition worsened, the caregiver he had was a bigger and stronger gentleman.

Emmy S April 04, 2017

The services from Right at Home are really helpful because they allow me to go to work.

angelo P March 28, 2017

The caregivers were encouraging and helpful.

Robert F March 27, 2017

The caregivers try to help the client get strength and get up and do normal thing.

Pablo R March 27, 2017

Right at Home's caregivers allow me to go out.

Daniel L March 24, 2017

It's nice to know that there is someone to take care of my father when I can't be there.

Robert H March 22, 2017

It is really helpful that my caregiver helps me do laundry.

Laura H February 27, 2017

The services relieves a lot of pressure off of me and my parents.

Edith M February 21, 2017

My caregivers get me up and out of the bed most of the time and they take me walking down the hall so I feel better.

Margaret M February 17, 2017

It was really helpful that our caregiver was able to move my husband from one place to another. The caregiver was able to help my husband into the shower. The caregiver was able to help my husband get up if he fell.

Dennis C February 02, 2017

Right at Home helps me to not worry about my dad.

Virginia F February 01, 2017

The fact that Right at Home was giving me more information about my arthritis made things more comfortable for me. However, I wish they left some exercises for me to do.

Ken P February 01, 2017

Right at Home allows me to go to work and know that the client is in good hands.

Bill B February 01, 2017

The services have helped my mother by giving her a shower a couple times a week. This is important because my mother cannot shower alone.

Kathy688770 October 27, 2016

Kathy’s father Mr. Hjey passed. Her comments: There was nothing more RAH could have done, the caregivers and staff was amazing. I especially appreciate the effects of the scheduled field supervisor. They made sure when dad was discharged suddenly, he had care.

SM357624 September 29, 2016

Caregivers are good but two were more service oriented than the others. The care was good.

Arthur F September 29, 2016

Scheduling was difficult. Substitutes were used quite a bit for a while. The caregivers were very attentive. We also had a hard time getting drivers to take him to and from places.

RZ September 29, 2016

Michelle is always on time and has a cheerful personality.

Shirley S666738 September 27, 2016

Caregivers were very friendly and knowledgeable. They measured her food and did med reminders. Mrs. Schlussel will definitely refer Right at Home.

Barbara N357338 September 14, 2016

Quality of caregivers is excellent. They were well groomed and well spoken. Right at Home should send the invoices out monthly. It gets confusing to have them come weekly.

Captolla B September 11, 2016

I have no complaints. I loved my caregivers, especially Dorcas that I have now. She even does errands to get me undergarments. She also cooks, cleans the home, and makes my bed.

Elaine D August 30, 2016

Shamira is wondernful. She is very respectful and she goes above and beyond my needs. I feel very comfortable. I gave a 4.5 rating until the field supervisor explained protocol for calling contacts. I now give a 5.

Ralph C August 25, 2016

We love Lisa and we are sad to see her go. Mr. Chambers is very happy with the company and their dedication to our facility.

Rita C August 25, 2016

Jane from Right at Home is charming and kind. She is very good and happy too. We are happy to see her. She is a very good person.

From Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties