Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties

Barbara N357338 September 14, 2016

Quality of caregivers is excellent. They were well groomed and well spoken. Right at Home should send the invoices out monthly. It gets confusing to have them come weekly.

Captolla B September 11, 2016

I have no complaints. I loved my caregivers, especially Dorcas that I have now. She even does errands to get me undergarments. She also cooks, cleans the home, and makes my bed.

Elaine D August 30, 2016

Shamira is wondernful. She is very respectful and she goes above and beyond my needs. I feel very comfortable. I gave a 4.5 rating until the field supervisor explained protocol for calling contacts. I now give a 5.

Ralph C August 25, 2016

We love Lisa and we are sad to see her go. Mr. Chambers is very happy with the company and their dedication to our facility.

Rita C August 25, 2016

Jane from Right at Home is charming and kind. She is very good and happy too. We are happy to see her. She is a very good person.

From Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties