Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 18, 2017

By Anonymous 541944

Right at Home is reliable, prompt and helpful. I was satisfied with everything. The services helped me feel good.

October 12, 2017

By Floyd G 538981

Right at Home is always on time and has very good skills. They are very friendly. Right at Home has instructed me on what I need to do when they are not here to better take care of my husband. Also, they give me time to catch up on other things while they are here to take care of him.

October 12, 2017

By Emmy S 538894

I would tell others that Right at Home has really good caregivers that take care of my mother. It has allowed me to leave the house. If I didn't have the services, I wouldn't be able to do grocery shopping.

October 06, 2017

By Arthur B 536368

Right at Home is attentive with the care they provide, I have no complaints. Right at Home has had a positive impact on my life.

October 05, 2017

By John S 535696

We have had an issue or two in the past with Right at Home but they've made life much easier now. The caregivers help my loved one with things that he can't do for himself. They help with house-hold chores.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous 534556

I would recommend Right at Home because I got them and they're satisfactory. Some are very good, some are not so good. The service helps me get into bed. I had an amputation, so I'm in a wheelchair.

September 25, 2017

By Sondra D_529416

The people I dealt with from Right at Home were very urgent and they were good about answering promptly and quickly getting someone for my mom. They are very responsive. Right at Home was there to watch over my mom in the facility and keep an extra eye on her. Some of the caregivers didn't really watch over her very well, but others were really good.

September 21, 2017

By Rosa W_527409

I would tell others that the caregivers were very good and they took care of me. They will do whatever is needed, I had no problems. My caregivers helped me get me dressed and cooked my meals. They did nothing as far as the cleaning in the home.

September 19, 2017

By Sharon P_525976

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has given us the right people. Right at Home has helped my loved one the most with bathing.

September 12, 2017

By Laurel J_522621

I have already recommended Right at Home. My father was in the hospital and my mother needed someone to care for her. We saw how much my dad had to do and we were not able to care for my mom while she was at home. I requested 24-hour care from Right at Home, and someone came out the next day and he treated my mother wonderfully. His approach was phenomenal and she wanted him to stay. He said that he was going to oversee the account. It was above reproach. The first night that Right at Home came in I actually got to sleep after two weeks of caring for my mom. I will always recommend Right at Home to people because they are the best. I could have a life and I was able to go out and do things when they cared for my parents. All of my siblings were able to come and actually care for my parents and be a daughter and son. The caregivers became a part of the family. We were able to concentrate on loving my parents instead of taking care of their needs when they were here.

September 08, 2017

By Chuck T_521587

I am satisfied with Right at Home's services. Right at Home makes an honest effort to follow through with their schedules. If there is every a problem with a caregiver, Right at Home does their best to switch them out.

September 06, 2017

By Hazen "_520366

I would refer Right at Home to others because the management and the caregiving staff have been capable and we've been comfortable with them in our home. The services provided us by Right at Home has made my life much easier.

September 02, 2017

By Robert F_519133

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has given us a great caregiver. Right at Home has helped my loved one the most with getting to the restroom.

August 30, 2017

By Eugene U_517986

Right at Home is very good because they explain what they do and the caregivers are personable. My caregiver wraps my leg and helps me recover. I can now drive a car.

August 23, 2017

By Mary M_514913

I'd tell people that Right at Home helps you if you are disabled in any way. The service has helped me because I can't do certain things for myself.

August 23, 2017

By John B_514904

So far, so good with Right at Home. I really like the caregivers that come out. The services help both me and my wife. I really appreciate them.

August 22, 2017

By Lenore

Not only are they the easiest company to deal with, they employ the nicest, best people. I would recommend them to everyone.

August 02, 2017

By Laura B_505280

My likelihood of recommending Right at Home depends on the caregivers that I've had this week. The caregivers from Right at Home need to show more initiative. They know what needs to be done, but they just need to do it.

August 01, 2017

By Dorille B_504765

I would say that Right at Home is good, but the first caregiver that we had from Right at Home we had to let go. Right at Home has brought me less stress knowing that someone is with my mother.

July 31, 2017

By Brie O_504127

Right at Home is reliable and provides quality care. Right at Home has made my life easier by giving me peace of mind.

July 24, 2017

By Otis C_499794

Right at Home is here to help you, and they are willing to do whatever you ask them to do with a willing attitude. I depend on Right at Home, and they do whatever needs to be done. They will make sure that I have food and clean clothes. They are very helpful.

July 17, 2017

By Mark B_496930

Right at Home's caregivers are almost always on time and seem to know what they are doing. Right at Home's caregivers help me get out of bed easier.

July 06, 2017

By Al W_492029

I like the caregivers that Right at Home has sent to us. The caregivers are doing their job, but the services really do not impact me as a family member.

July 06, 2017

By Lenore G_492024

Right at Home is so flexible, and they work with you. Right at Home has made my day easier by being nice and flexible. They are efficient and alert.

June 23, 2017

By Steven P_488104

Right at Home is a very caring and attentive company.

June 23, 2017

By Fern K_488086

Right at Home has made us very flexible with the times that we need them. They have been accommodating.

June 21, 2017

By Matthew L_486271

When Right at Home's staff is engaged and the management are engaged, everything is good, but when they are not things could be better.

June 19, 2017

By Lovell J_485050

I like that the person that comes here has a lot of knowledge and is professional.

June 09, 2017

By Colleen H_481455

I've worked with Right at Home for several years and they're consistent. One caregiver in particular has the ability to make clients feel at ease and they verbally say she's doing a great job.

June 08, 2017

By Mark C_480547

Right at Home has done everything that I have asked for my mom's needs.

June 08, 2017

By Stanley M_480541

Right at Home is reliable and provides a good service. The people they employ seem to be conscientious.

June 02, 2017

By Deborah S_478176

Right at Home has wonderful people. The people in the office are great and the billing is very easy.

May 11, 2017

By Joseph R_468861

Right at Home eventually sent out a good caregiver for Joseph, after the first week.

May 02, 2017

By Carol C_463975

Right at Home is very unreliable with the caregivers most of the time. The caregivers are never on time and will randomly not come.

May 01, 2017

By Denise J_463282

Right at Home's caregivers are all very nice and helpful.

April 24, 2017

By Joyce L

The services made a difference in my life because it meant that I could come home from a facility I had been in since January.

April 21, 2017

By Mary Rose W

We live in a senior community, and everyone here is over the age of 70 years.

April 07, 2017

By Arthur B

My caregivers help me around my home.

April 05, 2017

By Nicki S

Once Right at Home found the right caregiver for my father, the companionship was very nice. When my father's condition worsened, the caregiver he had was a bigger and stronger gentleman.

April 04, 2017

By Emmy S

The services from Right at Home are really helpful because they allow me to go to work.

March 28, 2017

By angelo P

The caregivers were encouraging and helpful.

March 27, 2017

By Robert F

The caregivers try to help the client get strength and get up and do normal thing.

March 27, 2017

By Pablo R

Right at Home's caregivers allow me to go out.

March 24, 2017

By Daniel L

It's nice to know that there is someone to take care of my father when I can't be there.

March 22, 2017

By Robert H

It is really helpful that my caregiver helps me do laundry.

February 27, 2017

By Laura H

The services relieves a lot of pressure off of me and my parents.

February 21, 2017

By Edith M

My caregivers get me up and out of the bed most of the time and they take me walking down the hall so I feel better.

February 17, 2017

By Margaret M

It was really helpful that our caregiver was able to move my husband from one place to another. The caregiver was able to help my husband into the shower. The caregiver was able to help my husband get up if he fell.

February 02, 2017

By Dennis C

Right at Home helps me to not worry about my dad.

By Virginia F

The fact that Right at Home was giving me more information about my arthritis made things more comfortable for me. However, I wish they left some exercises for me to do.

By Ken P

Right at Home allows me to go to work and know that the client is in good hands.

By Bill B

The services have helped my mother by giving her a shower a couple times a week. This is important because my mother cannot shower alone.

October 27, 2016

By Kathy688770

Kathy’s father Mr. Hjey passed. Her comments: There was nothing more RAH could have done, the caregivers and staff was amazing. I especially appreciate the effects of the scheduled field supervisor. They made sure when dad was discharged suddenly, he had care.

By SM357624

Caregivers are good but two were more service oriented than the others. The care was good.

By Arthur F

Scheduling was difficult. Substitutes were used quite a bit for a while. The caregivers were very attentive. We also had a hard time getting drivers to take him to and from places.

By RZ

Michelle is always on time and has a cheerful personality.

September 27, 2016

By Shirley S666738

Caregivers were very friendly and knowledgeable. They measured her food and did med reminders. Mrs. Schlussel will definitely refer Right at Home.

September 14, 2016

By Barbara N357338

Quality of caregivers is excellent. They were well groomed and well spoken. Right at Home should send the invoices out monthly. It gets confusing to have them come weekly.

September 11, 2016

By Captolla B

I have no complaints. I loved my caregivers, especially Dorcas that I have now. She even does errands to get me undergarments. She also cooks, cleans the home, and makes my bed.

August 30, 2016

By Elaine D

Shamira is wondernful. She is very respectful and she goes above and beyond my needs. I feel very comfortable. I gave a 4.5 rating until the field supervisor explained protocol for calling contacts. I now give a 5.

August 25, 2016

By Ralph C

We love Lisa and we are sad to see her go. Mr. Chambers is very happy with the company and their dedication to our facility.

August 25, 2016

By Rita C

Jane from Right at Home is charming and kind. She is very good and happy too. We are happy to see her. She is a very good person.

From Right at Home Oakland and Macomb Counties