Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

mickey421481 May 18, 2017

I don't think I could do this without Manney. He is the perfect caregiver for us!

Lois H.386510 April 29, 2017

I receive excellent care from all of my girls!

Molly021225 April 18, 2017

Linda is outstanding! A terrific help and very bright, and flexible with changes.

Lillian R. March 17, 2017

I love my caregivers—they are like family to me!

Margie W. March 11, 2017

Everyone I've worked with, even the office staff are really kind, and helpful!

Frieda R. March 03, 2017

They have all been very helpful and do what I ask them to do.

Derrick643624 February 01, 2017

I am very pleased with Home Instead. For my mother, its mainly helping her with keeping organized, safety, and driving her where she needs to go.

Anna151817 October 27, 2016

Everyone has been so nice and has done a good job.

B.G August 31, 2016

Home Instead seems to be caring and efficient.

Laryssa February 16, 2016

This is my second month at Home Instead and the caregiver is wonderful. She and I get along just great. The agency is good, too. They follow up and answer the questions I have. I am really happy with it, but I didn’t understand that they kept a deposit for the first payment. Other than that, scheduling is fine. I just talk to my caregiver, and we work it out.

Christian3 March 07, 2015

The caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care have been great. They are kind, compassionate, and considerate. They provide housekeeping, laundry every now and then, dishwashing, bathing, dressing, and changing bed sheets.

Betty H. March 29, 2014

They have been nothing but good, it's always been good, everyone has always been so nice.

Bob M. March 24, 2014

Home Instead is good and all of their caregivers are great.

Nyla V. March 20, 2014

Home Instead is really courteous, and I enjoy all of my caregivers.

Jack R. March 20, 2014

Home Instead works very well for me, all of their caregivers are very nice.

Wanda C. March 20, 2014

Home Instead has excellent caregivers

Joe29 March 15, 2014

Joe says that caregiver Cathy is really wonderful, they go shopping together and have a great time.

David & Mary March 15, 2014

DeAnn and Carol are the best, they do a great job and are always willing to do the little extras that sometimes need to be done.

Sandra47 March 15, 2014

Caregivers will sometimes come early and help with extra things around the house-

Ida2 March 15, 2014

Caregivers are always kind and are willing to do extra things and even have came early for shifts when asked.

Bob87000250 March 05, 2014

Home Instead is a first class outfit,we enjoy our caregivers very much. Our caregivers are part of the family...

Forest2 March 05, 2014

Caregiver Cindy, is wonderful and goes above and beyond,she will do many extras that client asks her to do.

Tammi1 November 05, 2012

Home Instead just seem to be a good fit with what we're looking for. We just started using them recently and I have been very happy with the responsiveness of the director in helping us get people for my brother, as well as working with the state office in getting the hours and all certifications. They've been really great. So far we have no complaints.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details