Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Bob M. March 24, 2014

Home Instead is good and all of their caregivers are great.

Nyla V. March 20, 2014

Home Instead is really courteous, and I enjoy all of my caregivers.

Jack R. March 20, 2014

Home Instead works very well for me, all of their caregivers are very nice.

Wanda C. March 20, 2014

Home Instead has excellent caregivers

Joe29 March 15, 2014

Joe says that caregiver Cathy is really wonderful, they go shopping together and have a great time.

David & Mary March 15, 2014

DeAnn and Carol are the best, they do a great job and are always willing to do the little extras that sometimes need to be done.

Sandra47 March 15, 2014

Caregivers will sometimes come early and help with extra things around the house-

Ida2 March 15, 2014

Caregivers are always kind and are willing to do extra things and even have came early for shifts when asked.

Bob87000250 March 05, 2014

Home Instead is a first class outfit,we enjoy our caregivers very much. Our caregivers are part of the family...

Forest2 March 05, 2014

Caregiver Cindy, is wonderful and goes above and beyond,she will do many extras that client asks her to do.

Tammi1 November 05, 2012

Home Instead just seem to be a good fit with what we're looking for. We just started using them recently and I have been very happy with the responsiveness of the director in helping us get people for my brother, as well as working with the state office in getting the hours and all certifications. They've been really great. So far we have no complaints.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address

• 296 SW Columbia St., Suite 'C'
    Bend, OR 97702