Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Overview of Ratings

4.9

March 17, 2017

By Lillian R.

I love my caregivers—they are like family to me!

March 11, 2017

By Margie W.

Everyone I've worked with, even the office staff are really kind, and helpful!

March 03, 2017

By Frieda R.

They have all been very helpful and do what I ask them to do.

February 01, 2017

By Derrick643624

I am very pleased with Home Instead. For my mother, its mainly helping her with keeping organized, safety, and driving her where she needs to go.

October 27, 2016

By Anna151817

Everyone has been so nice and has done a good job.

August 31, 2016

By B.G

Home Instead seems to be caring and efficient.

February 16, 2016

By Laryssa

This is my second month at Home Instead and the caregiver is wonderful. She and I get along just great. The agency is good, too. They follow up and answer the questions I have. I am really happy with it, but I didn’t understand that they kept a deposit for the first payment. Other than that, scheduling is fine. I just talk to my caregiver, and we work it out.

March 07, 2015

By Christian3

The caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care have been great. They are kind, compassionate, and considerate. They provide housekeeping, laundry every now and then, dishwashing, bathing, dressing, and changing bed sheets.

March 29, 2014

By Betty H.

They have been nothing but good, it's always been good, everyone has always been so nice.

March 24, 2014

By Bob M.

Home Instead is good and all of their caregivers are great.

March 20, 2014

By Nyla V.

Home Instead is really courteous, and I enjoy all of my caregivers.

March 05, 2014

By Bob87000250

Home Instead is a first class outfit,we enjoy our caregivers very much. Our caregivers are part of the family...

March 05, 2014

By Forest2

Caregiver Cindy, is wonderful and goes above and beyond,she will do many extras that client asks her to do.

November 05, 2012

By Tammi1

Home Instead just seem to be a good fit with what we're looking for. We just started using them recently and I have been very happy with the responsiveness of the director in helping us get people for my brother, as well as working with the state office in getting the hours and all certifications. They've been really great. So far we have no complaints.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bend, OR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details