Reviews of Heart to Heart Senior Care Services
Carol119711550 November 19, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
My experience with Heart to Heart is excellent. The caregiver that I’m most impressed with is our current aide and her name is Anne. She’s very knowledgeable and professional. She shows a great deal of concern for the person that she’s caring for. She’s prompt and helpful. She’s very intelligent and she obviously have great experience in her field. I've had Anne since the beginning around May.
Margaret118760650 October 29, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
I can't say enough good things about Heart to Heart Senior Care. The people are great to work with. They're always on time and they're very professional. I would have continued to keep them but I decided to move out of state with my daughter.
Bette C. October 09, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers sent in memory of our Aunt, Katharine G. Your thoughtfulness really touched us and was greatly appreciated. We were also touched by Anne, Faye, and Yvonne who attended the memorial Service last Saturday. As I shared at the service, had it not been for my Aunt’s wonderful caregivers, she would not have been able to stay in her home, which she was adamant about doing. So we thank all of you for your professionalism, love, and care for my (our) Aunt. From our heart to your heart “thank you, thank you.”
From Heart to Heart Senior Care Services
Heart to Heart Senior Care Services is an independently owned business. We assist adults and seniors in Maryland.
We are a community based agency that focuses on providing personalized care to our clients
We provide services 24 hours a day with a minimum of 1 hour per visit, all year round. Our staff and caregivers work around the clock to support our clients.
We understand the struggles and challenges that accompany caring for a loved one.
We strive to keep our clients satisfied and comfortable on a daily basis and we aim to create an autonomous environment as well.
Heart to Heart is dedicated to providing peace of mind to every client and family we serve.We customize care provided to suit individual needs and circumstances. We provide well-trained and personable caregivers to individuals in need of home care service. Our services enhance individual's quality of life and are built on the platform of maintaining our clients' independence by allowing the client to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Features of Heart to Heart Senior Care Services
- Licenses: Residential Services Agency
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Range of services extra: Home helper
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Managing finances/bookkeeping
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- We have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Long-Term Care Insurance
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
10716 Baltimore Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities